Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ew...i think this deserves some real loot..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:36am

I would sue the hopsital. Not for the breastfeeding, but for misplacing my child!! If something happened to that baby....smh
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:37am
I can understand being upset at the mix up (and hoping for a nice discount on that bill to soothe your anger lol) Crying all the way home from the hospital though? Stern Smile
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:39am
oh i think its wrong..lol
the hospital was negligent as fawk.

just not sickening..

i hate milk as a whole--- except coconut milk. (and i think thats cheating)  lol
but a human drinking human milk--- that was created for human consumption isn't weird to me at all.
and i wouldn't compare it to eating humans..lol

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:39am
In general I don't think it's gross at all...actually it was pretty much the norm up until relatively recently in the US and still is around the world. 

Emotionally distressed? Yeah I could see that...part of it is probably the mom is feeling guilt at not recognizing her own child. Something to sue over? It's not that serious imo. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:43am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

just not sickening..

i hate milk as a whole--- except coconut milk. (and i think thats cheating)  lol
but a human drinking human milk--- that was created for human consumption isn't weird to me at all.

lol i exaggerated...just sayin though Dead

maybe im looking at the sickening aspect of it from someone who accidentally tasted a drop of breast milk before...it was gross.  i want my baby only drinking MY breast milk!
the hospital stole her opportunity to be the first person to bond with her baby.  
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:43am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

idk if i would go as far so to call it "sickening"

why not?  i think it's sickening to ingest any strangers bodily fluids.Dead

they're babies. everyone is a stranger to them. it's milk.  you drink cow milk. you don't know that cow.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:45am
now if my baby got a disease from that error?...it's on and poppin to the HIGHEST degree
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:46am

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

just not sickening..

lol i exaggerated...just sayin though Dead

maybe im looking at the sickening aspect of it from someone who accidentally tasted a drop of breast milk before...it was gross.  i want my baby only drinking MY breast milk!
the hospital stole her opportunity to be the first person to bond with her baby.  

maybe your friend just had sour tits. i've heard bmilk is sweet and delicious. does she eat a lot of onions and yogurt?

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 10 2012 at 2:46am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:46am
Breastfeeding is normal and natural, but I think I'll be upset that someone's titty was in my baby's mouth  Ouch Especially a stranger's titty. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:47am

idk if i would go as far so to call it "sickening"

why not?  i think it's sickening to ingest any strangers bodily fluids.Dead

they're babies. everyone is a stranger to them. it's milk.  you drink cow milk. you don't know that cow.

Ermm whatever.  i'm still Sick.

let's say you pick your baby up from daycare...you walk in the door to find the daycare provider breastfeeding your baby...that would not be sick???  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic