Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Evolve Cholesterol Conditioning Cap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SimplyME. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyME. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 12:34am
Originally posted by shortnsweet08 shortnsweet08 wrote:

I've never tried it, but if it really does heat up, I'm sure it'll work. Its important to use some form of heat, body or otherwise during DC, because heat lifts the cuticles and allows the conditioner to penetrate the hair.  So as long as this really does provide heat, youre good. The only things I'm wondering is how many uses you can get out of this before you have to replace. It may be more economical to get something you can use over and over. I use this and I love it:

http://www.amazon.com/Mastex-kk0010-Thermal-Heat-Cap/dp/B000HTNBB4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1309924971&sr=8-1

I will look into this! Thanks!
Sponsored Links

SimplyME. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyME. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 12:39am
Originally posted by bellacnella bellacnella wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by SimplyME. SimplyME. wrote:

I usually deep condition without heat. I really want to try it because I hate sitting under the dryer.

However, I don't believe in using a shower cap once, especially one that costs almost $3 for ONE.

Yeah, I'm cheap.

Hmm, I'm still on the fence.

Thanks for your input, ladies!

sorry misread your post lol

but yeah, if I can reuse this a few times, i think it would be worth it b/c you would be able to multi-task whilst you dc.

Right!

I need to stay out of Sally's! I could be part owner by now!

Anyway, thanks, Bella!
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 6:50pm
I wanna try the steamer eveybody has tried except me... Tongue

I've heard it's better than the heat cap
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:41pm
I bought it at Target for 2 bucks and tried it today. My hair seemed to have had the same benefit if I had used a plastic bag. I left it on for about 20 minutes or more.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:26am
dollar tree has conditioner caps and Shower Caps you get about 10 of them in a pack for $1 If I want it hot I can put a hot towel on top. I never got one of those hooded drier for roller sets but that would work too. They even have this kind of hooded dryer attachment for $3 from China on ebay that you attach to your blow dryer for heat.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 12 2014 at 4:57am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:18pm
update: my friend came over late yesterday and said that my hair looked straighterShocked
I guess the conditioning cap did something to my hair, I just didn't notice it.
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:57pm
Lol my mom just got me this exact cap. No idea if it works since I just got it. I personally really like the heating cap from the 80s that I have. It electrical so just plug it in the wall and it heats up and u can control the temp. Too bad they don't make it anymore:/
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:39pm
Brazilian, I used to use my mom's heating cap (just like yours, that you plug on) and it was great for my hair, but I didn't do a lot. I looked up heating caps that you plug on and found nothing, just those that have some remote control that changes the temperature (I don't trust it though, so never purchased it).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12