Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Evil white cop THREATENED a 5-year old black girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Evil white cop THREATENED a 5-year old black girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2016 at 10:04pm

Fire Captain Loses Job Over Comment About Protesters

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - A Columbia Fire Department captain has been terminated after making a controversial remark on social media regarding Sunday's night's Black Lives Matter protest in Columbia. 

Columbia Fire Chief Aubrey Jenkins announced late Monday afternoon that he terminated the employee. While he didn't name the person, a city official told News19 the fired employee was Captain Jimmy Morris.

"...A member of the Columbia Fire Department has discredited the reputation of the men and women who serve this Department," Jenkins wrote. "This decision was made to ensure our communities that the Columbia Fire Department will not condone or tolerate this type of unprofessional behavior by any employee."

Morris wrote on what is believed to be his Facebook page, "idiots shutting down I-126. Better not be there when I get off work or there is going to be some run over dumb *****."

At the time the post was made, a group of several hundred protesters were near I-126 and Elmwood Avenue, and in response, the roadway was shut down for just under an hour. 

"I would like to assure the citizens of the City of Columbia and Richland County that this one poor decision should not reflect the character, dedication and professionalism of the men and women of the Columbia Fire Department," Jenkins said. 

Columbia City Manager Teresa Wilson said the city's employee handbook makes clear the standard for employees, and the remark violated those protocols.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jul 11 2016 at 10:05pm
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2016 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

She better take this allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the top! She can make a change with this mad man ignorance. Don't just cry on Facebook, sis better protect her child and other children. Make him pay, loosing his job is nothing, a fellow supremacist will hire him in 2.5. I would be all over the news talking about mental evaluation for cops, call out Obama to help, go to congress, talk about how your child is scared to go to school, have that baby take photos with every token white friend and talk about how they're scared too, I mean take it as far as you can so other cops will be pissed at him. She needs to hype up every white friend she knows! Only way to beat white people is with white people...period.

Excellent points made!!! Heart
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2016 at 11:23pm
The police really need to be "policed" and strong armed when they act loose and lascivious with their mouths and actions.

This is just ridiculous. They really believe they are above the law.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2016 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Maybe, I just need more details. If she doesn't know him, how did he happen to come across her post to comment on her FB page. It just dosent make sense (shrugs).

I am glad that the police cheif acted immediately and fired him though!
Your FB page can be public so anyone can find it, read it and post on pictures or timelines. Angry racist yts post racist responses to random Black people all the time on FB, youtube, twitter, instagram or any comment section on the internet.

CC, I get that. I was in no way trying o disregard how ignorant he is, I was just trying to understand, how he found her and what made him lose his mind and threaten a child he didn't know is all.
He's an angry twisted racist yt man with a badge who thought he was untouchable and decided to lash out. Prolly felt some type of way about Black people possibly holding police accountable.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2016 at 1:16am
I was reading some comments on fb and apparently he was mad that the mother's profile picture was that pic of a cop getting his throat slashed. I hadn't noticed before. Of course that's no excuse for his actions but I was wondering where that came from.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2016 at 4:24am
oh well i guess these white lives don;t matter cause they opening up their ignorant minds and mouths and getting fired left and right,,,we, blacks, don;t have to do or say anything...these white fools firing themselves...lol.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 8:34pm
i am slightly surprised with this update from Feb '17:

Former Overland Park police officer pleads guilty in Facebook threat case

A former Overland Park police officer pleaded guilty Wednesday to posting a threatening message on a woman’s Facebook page.

Rodney Lee Wilson, who was fired after the incident was reported last year, pleaded guilty in Johnson County District Court to misdemeanor charges of obstructing legal process, false impersonation and two counts of assault.

After his plea, Wilson was placed on probation with an underlying 90-day jail sentence he would have to serve if he violates any probation conditions.

Wilson, 30, was charged last November with posting a threatening comment on the Facebook page of a woman in Dallas.

The woman did not know Wilson.

The post came after the ambush killing of several Dallas police officers, and it apparently referenced the Black Lives Matter movement.

The comment posted under a picture of the Dallas woman’s daughter read: “We’ll see how much her life matters soon. Better be careful leaving your info open where she can be found :) Hold her close tonight it’ll be the last time.”

When it learned of the post, the Overland Park Police Department investigated and fired Wilson.

The woman and her daughter were the victims in the two assault charges. The obstruction charge stemmed from Wilson’s attempt to delete his Facebook account after the threat was posted.

The false impersonation charge involved him using the names of other officers in an effort to check if an arrest warrant had been issued for him.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 20 2017 at 8:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic