Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Evil Classmates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:08am
Those evil broads are going into healthcare, I pray I don't ever get sick...
Sponsored Links

shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:14am
create an anonymous email address... cc the professor and the instructor... snitch
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Those evil broads are going into healthcare, I pray I don't ever get sick...

After being a cna for 15 years, guuuuurl.......don't even get me started on how these old evil yt nurses treat pts. of color. I agree with everyone else, go tell on their asses!

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:42am
Always tell on white people.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:00am
I understand they might be snotty b!tches, but just because you've never seen him fall asleep doesn't mean he didn't . Especially if he works overnight and has a long drive.

Nothing wrong with warning him either way tho.

In my meeting with the professor I would just say that I personally have never seen him sleeping, I don't know whether the other young ladies actually saw him sleeping or not, but they have exhibited disruptive and disrespectful behavior before.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:22am
*Im not a snitch. I do things in the open with transparency and that includes pulling a bxch's card and letting them know who is who. I agree with your BF to stay out of in regards to snitching BUT:

*I wouldnt say anything until the meeting and if any of them say that the instructor fell asleep, I would interrogate with a barrage of quick questions like im a lawyer doing a cross examination - When was this instructor asleep? Who was there with you when you say that this instructor was asleep? Why didnt you wake the instructor up to address the sleep right then and there? Did this person's eyes being closed for 4 seconds interfere with your instruction? Did it interfere with the work flow?

whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Always tell on white people.

I'm sorry but I made the rudest sound when I read thisCryLOL

But basically... yeah.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:42am
I really don't like the idea of not stepping in on the basis of avoiding personal backlash. This is how oppressors win! I know this is easier said than done. 

However, the instructor should have handled this and you saying something isn't going to help. They're doing what he allowed and idk how your classes work, but most college classes it is understood that if you act up, it's the teacher's prerogative to drop you or kick you out of class. Be honest in the professor's interview about what you have noticed, but methinks it will still look bad on him for allowing it.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 6:59am
is the instructor white?
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:09pm
He got fired yall. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>