FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Every Woman Needs a Little Black Dress

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
janecroke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janecroke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Every Woman Needs a Little Black Dress
    Posted: May 28 2012 at 8:40am

Just about all stylists say that every woman needs a little black dress. With the holidays’ coming, if there's one thing we look forward to, it's an excuse to wear our LBD (little black dress). A Little Black Dress, can take you to so many different occasions from work, date night to a social function. You can change your lip, add a blazer or a fancy sequin jacket, change your shoe or change your bag. You can use it a couple times. The main styles that are a must are a sheath, a maxi dress, a drape dress and a formal black dress. Then there’s a black body-con dress that’s great if you’re feeling flirty and may happen to have a big date-night.  Short little black dress make you more attractive. It is a showstopper if you want to capture all of the attention when entering a room. You’re all in easy access and in plain view when choosing which type of event that you are attending. Most actresses also like little black dress. They hosted the event, dressed to impress in Black Dresses. Do you agree that LBDs are awesome? Try these LBD’s for your wardrobe.

From - http://www.blackdressdirect.com/little_black_dress.html

Edited by janecroke - May 28 2012 at 8:41am
Sponsored Links

tarailysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarailysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2012 at 5:54am
Originally posted by janecroke janecroke wrote:

Just about all stylists say that every woman needs a little black dress. With the holidays’ coming, if there's one thing we look forward to, it's an excuse to wear our LBD (little black dress). A Little Black Dress, can take you to so many different occasions from work, date night to a social function. You can change your lip, add a blazer or a fancy sequin jacket, change your shoe or change your bag. You can use it a couple times. The main styles that are a must are a sheath, a maxi dress, a drape dress and a formal black dress. Then there’s a black body-con dress that’s great if you’re feeling flirty and may happen to have a big date-night.  Short little black dress make you more attractive. It is a showstopper if you want to capture all of the attention when entering a room. You’re all in easy access and in plain view when choosing which type of event that you are attending. Most actresses also like little black dress. They hosted the event, dressed to impress in Black Dresses. Do you agree that LBDs are awesome? Try these LBD’s for your wardrobe.

From - http://www.blackdressdirect.com/little_black_dress.html

I totally agree with you.
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 5:39pm
I love black! Black everything except nails. But in beauty school I wore all black uniforms, causing black to stick with me.

I want 100 black dresses. Lol

Checking out website now.
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:05pm
me too, I have a couple of little black dresses. I love wearing black because it can be worn with any color of makeup, accesories, jewellery, etc..

Edited by melly - Dec 09 2012 at 3:11pm
justfabulous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justfabulous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:35pm
I had a few black dresses in the past but they don't fit me anymore...I'd love to buy a new one, I'm crazy about those edgy ones with cut-outs! 
Msabby evie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msabby evie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 2:12am
Yap !! I am totally agree with you. Black dresses really increase your personalty. In my point of view,  evey woman should have at least two black dresses.
kavita000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kavita000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:22am
I completely agree with you. Without a black dress, your wardrobe can't be completed.
pitbuljain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pitbuljain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 4:55am
I like black color mostly i am used in Black color . because black color will improve the beauty of body & show the shine.
recently i purchased the Black color saree through online and delivery within days at home without any problem.
I tell the name as Ranas.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply