Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ever experienced something like this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 12:51pm
Yes.

Something like this hap'd to a friend of mine years ago.

She had a complete mental breakdown and never recovered.

It's sad to watch, very difficult to watch. 

Despite MULTIPLE interventions and us telling her she needed help, she refused to see a doctor and get on medication.  I think it was b/c she was afraid of the stigma of being labeled 'crazy', but she really needed help and she did some very DISTURBING things. 

Sorry to hear about your coworker. Hug
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:11pm
I had a co-worker who I strongly suspected was on heavy duty drugs.

She was always disappearing for hours, coming back sweaty, scratching, and fidgeting, she'd make the strangest comments all the time, and then after being hype and fidgety for hours she'd crash and fall asleep even right at her desk for all to see. She would nod and drool all the time.

I told the people closest to me that I thought she was on drugs, but they just thought she was eccentric.

One day she showed up to work dirty and stank as hell. She was laughing and talking outta her head. She went in the break area and started blatantly eating peoples' food in front of everybody. She put dirty ass feet up on the desk IN THE LOBBY and was laughing her head off.

Luckily, corporate was there and one of them recognized the signs just like me. They asked her to submit to a random drug test, she refused, and was fired immediately.

Months later, I saw her in the mugshot paper for burglary, and possession of narcotics and paraphernalia. When they saw it, they were like "how did you know? "

B!tch, I'm from Miami. I know junkies and crackheads when I see em.

Your co-worker sounds like she had issues tho. Hopefully she gets some meds and help.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:14pm
Yes I am currently dating a guy who's mother suffered from a break down nearly 35 years ago and after meeting her, she seems like she's in and out, as if she never fully recovered. My cousin suffered one as well, but I do believe hers was crack induced. She too, never recovered.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:20pm
shady.  another co-worker suspected it was drug use.  coke specifically.

but i was like do you know how many shopping carts full of coke she would have to snort to get to that level of foolishness?

but maybe she is using and has medical problems.

i just don't know....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

at hub's old company, a staff member/man went out to his car at lunch time and shot himself in his car. His team members said they never saw it coming though.

i missed this.  omg.  that is horrible.

hmmmm....they also said she kept saying she had to go to the rest room and to her car.  one of our co-workers followed her (she didn't know it) when she went to the car.  he said he kind of freaked out when she went into her trunk.  but she didn't take anything out...from what he could tell.

some of the attorneys suggested she might be faking as to not cooperate....Ouch
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 5:58pm
^^yeah it was pretty bad.
I have to admit, that I told hub that I was just glad he didn't shoot up the office first.

Edited by PurpleHaze - May 25 2013 at 5:59pm
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 11:10pm
I'm sorry but I'm nosey af. Don't b dropping tiny lil bits of juicy info. Wth did ur friend do??!!!
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Yes.

Something like this hap'd to a friend of mine years ago.

She had a complete mental breakdown and never recovered.

It's sad to watch, very difficult to watch. 

Despite MULTIPLE interventions and us telling her she needed help, she refused to see a doctor and get on medication.  I think it was b/c she was afraid of the stigma of being labeled 'crazy', but she really needed help and she did some very DISTURBING things. 

Sorry to hear about your coworker. Hug
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 11:22pm
Yeah NISHA, what did she do?

CryTC

not shopping carts though LOL

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 1:27am
TC, I am sorry about your co-worker.  My gut feeling is that there is a possibility, that she is not using illicit drugs.  There is physical ailments with some of the symptoms, that exhibit some behaviour that she is displaying.  IMO, she should see a doctor, to find out what is wrong with her. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic