BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ever Been on TV??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:09pm
News and hosted talent show for a local station.
Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:16pm
*I interviewed people on local tv
*Interviewed by the major new channels at least 3 times (once about a new train line, I cant remember what the others were for, but the same random type of thing)
*NBC Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - Vanessa Minillo pointed me out to select me for an interview
*Video Music Box - at least 3 times giving shot outs back in the late 80s & early 90s
*Music Video
*Movie 'Lean on Me'
eta:
*Interviewed back stage during fashion week
*also backstage during fashion week, espn taped me in a staged moment while i was chatting with a black hockey player
again, eta:
*in the audience of The Richard Bey Show & The Iyanla Vanzant Show
*Interviewed while in Cancun for MTV (Pre-MTV-Spring Break) but I didnt see it, others did

Edited by babycakebabe - Jan 25 2013 at 5:20pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:21pm
yes. The 1st time when the White Sox won the World Series and my then SO, myself and my kids went to the celebration parade. A few ppl we knew saw us and called.

I was in the audience when The Big Black Comedy Show was filmed in Chicago about 8 -9 yrs ago. It ran on Showtime and someone told me they saw it. I knew it was being filmed for a DVD but didn't realize it would be on cable as well. They showed me, my friend and then SO several times.

I found a clip on YouTube a few months ago and showed my kids and SO LOL

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:21pm
I was on the new stations back at home because of my campaign to eliminate the N word in my high school. In Nov, I had a few cameos on MTV.

KhiaMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhiaMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:59pm
In the audience of the Maury show. My friends dad took us to work with him. I'm embarrassed slightly. Feels like every but my friend and I have seen it.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 6:08pm
Yes . I use to Model for a department store . I was also the girl in the sale paper people would throw away lol. The store use to use the Name , Famous and barr . Currently Dillards . 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

*Interviewed while in Cancun for MTV (Pre-MTV-Spring Break) but I didnt see it, others did
now thats some old school right there.LOL
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:15pm
I like this thread lol. I was an extra in the "Biggie" Movie, everything else was local television stuff. I'd love to get into acting, but I dont even know the first step!
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

now thats some old school right there.LOL

yessss, really old schoolLOLClapLOL
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:18pm
*me and a two friends participated in a game show a few years back. we lost due to  my fiend and i was a little heated. im sooo competitive. LOL

*cnn - interview for the nonprofit i work for

*video extra

*misc. news interviews.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends