BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ever Been Fired?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 8:39am
lol i got fired once. supe wasnt used to ppl standing up for themselves... of course i had to be the one... i got relocated and the same thing happened again.. i dont know why folks keep tryin me lmao. the second one approached me in front of everyone while i was working and then got upset cause i told her off in front of everyone.Ermm it was all good tho. LOL had it been a more important job.... well nah things would've been the same. im not for all that fake smiling and actin like i like you. ive never been that wayLOL

Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Never... I shuck and jive with no shame.... I see it as playing the game.. they're playing the game too so whatever....
been promoted in every job I had, and my bills get paid....

i dont get how black ppl can say this shyt with no shame...smh.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:34am
i've never been fired op but i aint shucking and jiving for no clear person; hellllllzzzzzz no.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i've never been fired op but i aint shucking and jiving for no clear person; hellllllzzzzzz no.

All of this. I am highly qualified for my positions. There is nothing they can tell me about my field. I do go to functions (they serve good food and free drinks). I am pleasant enough to those who are pleasant to me. I am not nice to those who aren't nice to me. I am a hard worker who actually likes their job. But shuck and Jive? GTFOHWTBS.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:28am
I have been fired plenty of times. Apparently I am an impossible diva in the workplace, but I just don't feel the need to stand for foolishness.
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:14pm

Ive been fired at a couple of jobs too. To the OP, don't even worry about it. There are other places where you can work, you're probably better of working somewhere else than working in a toxic workplace with a bad boss.

Edited by melly - May 03 2013 at 1:22pm
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I wish we had more of a litigious culture here in Canada. I've been pissed off for several weeks now and I so wish I could have sued and prevailed. I'm so sick of crackas.

Do you live in montreal? People here are really racist. If you don't have a french name or your a non white its really hard in the workplace
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:20pm
no.  never fired or layed off...

Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

this white bish gonna flicker/roll her eyes when I asked her a simple question. 

well...if your questions at work are anywhere near as annoying as your questions here...ummmm....yeah...

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:21pm
i was fired from my job as a bank teller because i signed off on a coworker's employment verification form for an apartment. i signed off that she'd been working for the company for a year when she'd only been there for like 8 months. 

new overzealous manager found the copy in the fax machine and snitched.  everybody was pissed including the manager's manager who called me into the office and told me how upset she was that she had to let me go because i was by far one of the best employees in our branch. 

i don't regret it though because ole girl had no family other than a kid and they were being forced out of their apt because it was condemned by the city for mold and asbestos(sp?)

oh well

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:30pm
Once but it was from Burger King so who gives a damn right? It was the late shift and we always had the after movie crowd. I hated it. Loud ass folks who had nothing better to do than hang around The King after watching whatever low budget movie was playing at the $1 show.

These fools come in all loud one night and I am not in the mood for their mess. It was like 6 or 7 of them, I lost count. One was this fat dude, another one looking normal, pretty eyes. Then the leader looked like he stepped out of a damn Parliament-Funkadelic video so I knew he wasn't right in the head. He orders a burger but hold the bread, pickles, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce. Like, niggia you just want a beef patty? WTF?

So while the cook is prepare Mr. High and Mighty beef patty he goes to the bathroom and then some girl with them goes after him. I hear loud screams from the bathroom and I am like hell no? They ain't in there are they? So I go to check and yeah he is! I am pissed off and tell them to get the hell out. The manager gets mad at me and says if they want to do the humpty dance in the bathroom to let them. I said you and left.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic