Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Evelyn's pregnant...UPDATED PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:42pm
That man don't want to be on TV & I don't see a show without him

She looks regular in that pic & tmz aint sh.it I wonder if they screamed out Cash register.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:59pm

Evelyn Lozada Dishes On 30lb Weight Loss After Giving Birth

Thu, May 15 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Evelyn Lozada post baby body 4

Ev’s getting her body back!

It’s only been almost two months since Evelyn Lozada gave birth to baby Carl Leo and she’s already showing off a slim and trim banging body! After gaining 42 pounds during her pregnancy, Ev recently caught up with ABC News to dish the dirt on how she was able to shed 30 of the 42 lbs she gained during her pregnancy.

Over the last seven weeks, Ev has been posting a few photos of her fitness journey and she attributes the weight loss to eating healthy (breakfast: oatmeal and egg whites; lunch: fish, veggies, and sweet potato; protein shakes), working out heavily, and taking the weight loss supplement youthH2O.

“I’m proud of where I’m at so far. My body feels like it’s almost back to normal.[...]I also work out three to four times a week. I have been sleep deprived lately and going to the gym can be hectic when you have no time in your schedule. But, on the days that I do have a moment, I do a ton of cardio, weight training — which I love — and hiking.

Evelyn has moved on from her “Basketball Wives” days now that she’s a baseball fiancé, and she says her Los Angeles Dodgers boo Carl Crawford has taken to fatherhood easily. They plan on having one more kid, but for the moment they’re just loving on little Leo.

“Carl is a wonderful father and awesome fiancé who has been by my side the entire time. He is so excited about baby Carl Leo. You should see them together!”

Catch a few recent pics of Evelyn! She looks happy and glowing!

Evelyn Lozada post baby body two Evelyn Lozada post baby body Evelyn Lozada post baby body 1

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/05/evelyn-lozada-dishes-on-30lb-weight-loss-after-giving-birth/#jD9FWvoS5sAO3I9c.99
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:23pm
She looks great and Shaunie looks like she is picking up some weight.
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:35pm
Clap
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:53pm
Thumbs Up
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:52pm
Can't get caught slipping.
Good for her.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:56pm
shows in her face but her body looks great 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:37am
Damn she and shaunie some long faced o's
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:17am
Shocked This woman is winning!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:20am
....am i supposed to be impressed? gold diggers don't let themselves get fat. they can't afford to.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829>
  Share Topic