Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Evelyn's pregnant...UPDATED PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:09am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Plenty of you deal with the drama Evelyn has but with broke Brothas...what's the difference?

LOLCry
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I can't see her with any babies.

She most likely cant either, she will take some of her child support coins and hire a nanny.

I haven't heard any negative press about her grown daughter.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Butta you ain't lying. No 'she's contributing to the downfall of Black families by having a child out of wedlock'? Nothing?

You disappoint me BHM!LOL

ev is getting a pass cuz she's light skinned, imho.Ouch
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:55am
Eve is not black by BHM standards so...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:57am
hey rummy. how was your christmas?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Eve is not black by BHM standards so...

i was gonna say.....how are you light skinted if you aint black?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:00pm
it was a bad jokePinch
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

hey rummy. how was your christmas?

It was good... How about yours ?
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:03pm
Have courts really stopped a custodial parent from moving to the state that would put the child closer to the noncustodial parent (ie where the noncustodial parent resides)?   

eta: He has 5 month and 9 year old with baby momma? Evelyn is 6 months..mmmkay.

Edited by QueenBee - Dec 27 2013 at 1:11pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:52pm

[Photos] Evelyn Lozada’s ‘Diapers & Diamonds’ Baby Shower

Sun, Feb 09 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Evelyn Lozada At Evelyn Lozada baby shower

Evelyn Lozada, Shaniece Hairston and Nikki Chu at Evelyn Lozado Baby Shower

With Evelyn Lozada being a month away from delivering her baby, the Basketball Wives star held her baby shower in Los Angeles on Saturday night. And Ev killed it with this sleeveless white gown and plunging neckline, proving you can still look hot while pregnant!

Marrying The Game’s Tiffney Cambridge, Love & Hip Hop’s Rashidah Ali, Sarah Chapman, Julissa Bermudez and Tasha Marbury were just some of the guests on hand for the “Diapers & Diamonds” themed baby shower. Hosted by daughter Shaniece and good friend Shaunie O’Neal, the girls ate, danced to Beyoncé and had fun with a photo booth.

Evelyn also wrote a beautiful letter to her unborn son on the mirror, with part of the note reading:

I’m beyond excited to know that I will be meeting you soon. I promise to protect you and guide you and give you everything you need so you grow up into the amazing man I know you will be.

All my love, mom

What a cute idea!

Evelyn Lozada Baby Shower note

The soon-to-be Mrs. Crawford (she’s engaged to Dodgers’ player Carl Crawford) recently dished to People Magazine that she is having a son, something she’s always wanted:

Surprisingly, I found out when I had my first trimester screening. I was about 13 weeks when they told me the sex! I was honestly praying for a boy. I have wanted to have a son for years.

We [Evelyn and Shaniece] were both so happy. There are all girls on my side, so this will be our first boy. My family is over the moon! Every time I go to the doctor, I have them check to make sure it’s a boy. I’m still in disbelief!

Shaniece is just happy that she can still be the princess of the family. Her brother is already her BFF in her head.

Check out the flicks!

Evelyn Lozada and Shaunie Oneal at Evelyn Lozado Baby Shower Evelyn Lozada, Shaunie Oneal and Tiffney Cambridge in a photo booth at Evelyn Lozado Baby Shower

Evelyn Lozada and Rashidah Ali At Evelyn Lozada baby shower

Evelyn Lozada and Guests At Evelyn Lozada baby shower

Evelyn Lozada, Tasha Marbury, Shaunie ONeal atl Evelyn Lozada Baby Shower

Evelyn Lozada, Shaunie ONeal, Tiffney Cambridge at Evelyn Lozada Baby Shower

Evelyn Lozada, Shaunie ONeal,Tiffney Cambridge and guests in a photobooth at Evelyn Lozada Baby Shower

Evelyn Lozada and Sarah Chapman at Evelyn Lozada Baby Shower

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System