Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Evelyn's pregnant...UPDATED PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They Heaux aint right.....simple as that.....Ev aint new to this shyt she true to this shyt.

Lol
I can agree with that. I think too many of them believe that all they need is the body and the world falls to their feet. They ultimately wind up with a high body count and nothing to show for it. I truly believe that the best strippers, video girls, and groupies have game that can not be denied.

Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:26am
If that scene of her and Ocho first Date when she came down in the lingerie is any indication of skills. ummmm it ain't nothing special. i do think she is a pretty woman who can be down to earth but has some issues also. different strokes for different folks
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:32am

They Heaux aint right.....simple as that.....Ev aint new to this shyt she true to this shyt.

Indeed, LOL ...

However, let a *ith try it with my son...

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:57am

yep
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:58am
Ev eat ass.
I think that's the key.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:17pm
Nah I think she is telling them what they want to hear. Physical stuff only takes you so far.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:22pm
Any heaux can catch him but can you keep him ???

At least she has a back up plan I guess that's why she was so thirst to have a baby by Chad but all the issues these women have trying to get support being married & having a child doesn't guarantee anything.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:22pm
Even need to teach a class
2013 is the year of the heaux
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:32pm
i aint mad at Ev, use or get used. It's hard outchea...
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i aint mad at Ev, use or get used. It's hard outchea...

Agree.
she is not a ho in my book. I know chicks doing back flips for men and not getting sh*t but dick down.Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 29>
  Share Topic