BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Evelyn's pregnant...UPDATED PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 4:04am
[QUOTE=femmefatale85]Apparently he proposed to her...

That ring is insane!!!
Clap
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

there was a story on another site about him and the 5 month old 's mom being in a custody dispute. She wants to move to California,  he won't let her, even though he plays for the dodgers,  he's worried about California's generous child support laws..
I am here for the drama. 

Wasn't that story about a basketball player? It was on TMZ for a while

Lonisha You are referring to Steve Nash and his ex. He tried to do the same thing. but he lost. 

If I was Carl I'd let the ex move to Ca. Evelyn now lives in Az which is where the ex lives also. Let that lady move miles away so she doesn't have to run into y'all. You did her dirty enough already. 
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 8:24am
Nice ring. She looks pretty pregnant.
Sloppy situation.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I don't think she needs to write a book because she's not the only woman who has been able to do this. There's a whole baller chaser sect of women out there. Gotta be in the position to be able to play and then you have to compete to be the best at doing the strange stuff. Plus athlete peen/sperm seems to fly freely.

Who else has been in long term relationships with a string of millionaires though? She's there when the money is good and when it isn't on to the next. I know plenty of them get ran through but it seems she should be a the Michael Jordan of the groupie game, she has exceptional talents.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:00am
Evelyn says if you want a ring ....you better....

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:04am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I don't think she needs to write a book because she's not the only woman who has been able to do this. There's a whole baller chaser sect of women out there. Gotta be in the position to be able to play and then you have to compete to be the best at doing the strange stuff. Plus athlete peen/sperm seems to fly freely.

Who else has been in long term relationships with a string of millionaires though? She's there when the money is good and when it isn't on to the next. I know plenty of them get ran through but it seems she should be a the Michael Jordan of the groupie game, she has exceptional talents.

Any of the other heauxs that stay in the circle. Evelyn is just the most famous I guess. Like I said before there's a whole secret society of upper echelon heauxs.

Edited by GG - Dec 26 2013 at 10:25am
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:18am
I dont think she does anything extra for these men. I am sorry but if you have a nice enough face....and bad ASS........ and looks good you can get guys without putting in additional work.
Men like body/ass/bootah....bottom line. Kim and the rest of these women are not putting in extra work to bag money men. They know their worth and men treat them accordingly.
Many chicks out there can get the same things but they settle for LV bags and other material things.
some even ask for money to go to bartending school. If you act like a chicken head a man will treat you as such.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:38am
Interesting. Wonder why the other ladies on basketball wives like draya, and all those bad girls club women haven't been able to secure their million dollar rings.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:43am
They Heaux aint right.....simple as that.....Ev aint new to this shyt she true to this shyt.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:01am
This whole topic tickles me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 29>