Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Evelyn's pregnant...UPDATED PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 29>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Evelyn's pregnant...UPDATED PICS
    Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:10am

Slow news day...lol

SHE'S HAVING A BABY?! Evelyn Lozada Is ALLEGEDLY 6-Months PREGNANT....Not By Chad!

Nov 29 | by _YBF

photo 3d10a8c24e0a11e385e812e8c2738d88_8.jpg

Friends of Evelyn Lozada claim the reality star is six months pregnant.  Get the deets inside....

Sources close to famed reality star Evelyn Lozada have revealed that she's six-month pregnant.  According to TMZ, friends of Ev say she's been involved with the same man for over a year (it's NOT ex-husband Chad Ochocinco) and this was a "planned" pregnancy for the 37-year-old.

Though Evelyn hasn't confirmed the pregnancy, she tweeted this message to her Twitter followers, "I'm so thankful for so many things! How much greatness has happened in a year! I'm sooooooo damn HAPPY!!! Yipeeeeeee!!!"

The timing of the pregnancy (as well as Ev's silence) also leads us to wonder if this is the REAL reason she decided not to film a reunion special for the last season of "Basketball Wives". Hmmmm.......

Evelyn is also the mother of upcoming model Shanice Hairston. 

Photo via Evelyn Lozada's Instagram

Evelyn Lozada 6-Months Pregnant By Baseball Player?

Fri, Nov 29 2013 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Evelyn Lozada went from basketball wife to football wife, and now ‘baseball wife’ may be in her future.

Earlier today, TMZ dropped a bombshell on Basketball Wives fans when they announced that Evelyn is 6 months pregnant!  According to the report, the baby is by a mystery guy that Ev has been seeing for almost a year now, and it will be her second child. Her daughter Shaniece confirmed the report, by posting a recent photo of Evelyn pregnant on Instagram with the caption:

You deserve everything that GOD sends your way. I am so excited to meet my new sibling! #youjustkeepwinning #babyswag #JOY @evelynlozada

What makes this even more interesting is that back in May, rumors started to swirl that Evelyn was dating baseball star Carl Crawford of the LA Dodgers after she was spotted at a Dodgers vs. Mets game in New York. Although Evelyn’s publicist denied that the two were seeing each other, just last month, a guy tweeted her ex Chad Ochocinco and told him that Evelyn had visited his job with Carl.

Chad responded:

Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 2.24.22 PM

And another fan responded:

Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 2.19.23 PM

Meanwhile, Evelyn definitely pulled a fast one on her Instagram followers. Four weeks ago, she posted this photo:

Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 2.25.56 PM

Now, catch photos of Evelyn pregnant in Hawaii yesterday here and here.

Wowzers!

Earlier this year, she told Celebuzz:

I still want to be a mother, I still want to have other children, I still want to get married and have a family. Only this time, instead of me choosing, I’m going to allow God to choose whomever for me.

Congrats!

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2013/11/29/evelyn-lozada-6-months-pregnant-with-baseball-players-baby/#Vx1VAKmi5UyvZBi2.99

Edited by femmefatale85 - Nov 29 2013 at 2:50pm
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:22am
Thumbs Up
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:23am
interesting...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:27am
Thumbs Up
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:58am
I wonder who the daddy is
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:04am
I'm not surprised. Isn't she dating another athlete after she swore off athletes?
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:14am
congrats first page bitches Embarrassed
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 12:44pm
*takes a seat*
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 12:57pm
Didn't know she was dating...congrats to her!
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 1:01pm
I can't see her with any babies.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 29>
  Share Topic