Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Evelyn will be bringing the New Year in with Chad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Evelyn will be bringing the New Year in with Chad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:04pm
He's a dumb f*ck
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:05pm
Old pics.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:56pm

Evelyn Lozada Reveals The Headbutting Incident Was Not The First Time (PHOTOS)

Evelyn Lozada has begun speaking out on the tragic night she got into a domestic dispute with her soon-to-be ex-husband Chad Johnson.

After an interview on ABC’s Dateline, and a soon-to-be aired segment on Oprah’s Life Class, the reality TV star recently sat down with People Magazine for another candid interview.

She reveals more deets of what exactly went down between the two and reveals the incident was not the first violent one between them.

In her spread Evelyn says she was taking groceries out of the car in preparation of a huge dinner when she found a receipt for a the box of condoms that sparked the altercation. She says,

“I’m not naive. I didn’t think he was going to be perfect, but three weeks after we got married? I felt like he was not even trying.”

VIDEO: Evelyn Lozada Breaks Her Silence: “I Still Love Chad”

The 36 year old also states:

“I had blood in my eyes. I was tasting it.”

Reportedly Evelyn also told the mag that because of Chad’s kids she doesn’t want to reveal further details on the previous domestic incidents they’ve had. However, Ev does tell them that Chad did in fact have a dark side, stating:

“I always knew (to back down) when he got that look in his eye. It was scary”

PHOTOS: Really Chad? What Had Evelyn Shocked So Quickly?

And for those who think the firecracker TV personality provoked the baller, she sets the record straight, saying:

“I never once lifted a finger to Chad, not that day, not prior. I never attempted to do anything to him.”

Lastly she says:

“I don’t care what the argument is, or who the man is, this should never be tolerated.”

Looks like it really is a done deal for these two. We wish them both the best.

Article source: http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/evelyn-lozada-reveals-headbutting-incident-was-not-first-time-photos

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:58pm
I dont like her feet
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:01pm
lmao at this 2 day old pic.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12