BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Evelyn and Chad getting back together?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:37pm
Chad got that work
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:41pm
I knew the two of them weren't shyt when she told him she knows how the lifestyle is, and if he's going to cheat, he better use protection. And his response was, if I see a sexy girl and I want to bring her home....

Tbh, she knew he wasn't going to change. 
She's getting older and she probably doesn't have many other options to provide the lifestyle she has grown accustomed to. What a calamity. 

Edited by Derri - Dec 12 2012 at 6:42pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:51pm
i wish a nicca would cheat on me AND  headbutt me then come talmbout second chances...i would fucc his ass up...actually u know what, he would know better than that shiit

i hate when guys and ppl in general use this second chance bullshiit, i agree with it for the most part but there are fuccin limits and its usually the most fucced up ppl/cases that ppl wanna scream "second chance" from the rooftops

i can't stand ppl 

shes wack, he's wack, their relationship and marriage is/was wack and the whole thing is just ratchet as fucc 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

when ilyana fixes my life.
imma need not end up in the same position i was when i first went to her.

guuuuuurlll!

up there snot nose crying and sheeeitt....smh 
LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:14pm
well Rihanna loves her and i know why. basic  bitches love to be around basics.  they're like dogs smelling pheramones in heat.  the pheramone is basicity with a pH level of 10
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:28pm

BUT

313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Chad got that work
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:37pm
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:50pm
Sick
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:34pm
*welp* I guess Iyanla is a miracle worker ...totally a coincidence that this is just in time for the season finale focusing on Ev and how she's healing healed Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic