BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eve poses for 360

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 3:33am
No me gusta, she's a pretty woman though but these shots just look bland.
Sponsored Links

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 3:51am
I like Eve, but she looks dumb... Whoever told her to go with the mouth open poses need to smacked.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:43am
I like that white pants suit, but I have to say, the tattoos make it look cheap.  (This is coming from someone who has tattoos.)
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:49am
She tried...
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:49am
She needs that nlack thug lovin again. The hell is going on here??
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 6:42am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I laughed

Me too lol
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:10am
Don't like any of the clothes or the pics either but it's the new hair that cut my attention, lol. Don't like it either
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:15am
Nope nope nope
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:57am
Why do all these black women think that they look chic and upgraded in these atrocious blond lacefront wigs? Bey and Nicki Minaj  don started some sh!t right here. Making these heffas think they look good. Eve looks way better, hair and all in the yellow dress.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 8:03am
i want her to go back to the cropped hair she had in the 'whose that girl' days. the weave makes her very common. i also want to know her secret for keeping her weight off for all these years. she was thick in the rough ryder days and has consistently been slender & curvy without being gaunt since her transition from rap to singing to kept woman/modern courtesan.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic