Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Eve joins TeamSwirl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eve joins TeamSwirl
    Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:12pm

Eve Talks Dodging Stevie J Bullet + Dating A White Dude

Kid Fury November 29, 2012 Cute For You! 7 Comments

evemax

Eve done got her a rich white man and a new wig, so if you were prepared to tell her something, you can forget it. Apparently, she and her boo, Maxamillion Cooper (this YT ass name), have been together for three years.

I knew nothing about this union…probably because I gave up on Eve after “Tambourine”, however she seems happy over there in the swirl and so I’m happy for her.

On the other hand, it seems that people who actually give a damn aren’t here for Eve’s ivory love affair. Here’s what the rapper had to say on The Angie Martinez Show yesterday.

I need them to stop [caring about interracial dating]. What year is it? Like, stop. Seriously. Trust me, I gotta say, it is weird for me that I’m with a white dude. Trust me. I look at him sometimes and I’m like, ‘You are so white.’ Seriously! Yes, I gotta be real like that. I’m the first black girl he’s ever been with, so we are learning. Trust me, he’s been through ‘Weave 101.’ I’ve been out on a date but not like this, not like my dude. I had to tell my mom and my step-dad who still thinks he follows Farrakhan. It’s crazy. We learn a lot about each other but people came at me like, ‘I can’t believe you’re dating a white dude and you don’t like black dudes no more.’ I’m like, ‘I love black men, it just so happens that my heart went this way right now.’ Who knows? I’m happy…My family’s happy. [My pops] is cool. He still keeps calling him ‘my friend.’ [He says], ‘How’s your friend?’ Like, it’s been almost three years.

Eve also briefly talked about dealing with her ex-flame, Stevie J, appearing on Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta.

I have not seen it, I’ve never watched it. I can not allow myself but trust me, people give me updates. I was young and dumb. The first person that said something to me was my mother, she text me and said, ‘You dodged a bullet with that one’ and we’ve never talked about it again.

To read more about Eve’s new boo go to the House of Bitchie.

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:13pm
She been swirlin' for years b.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:13pm

Eve & Her Boyfriend Maximillion Cooper 1

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:14pm
IM LIKE JOINS?
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:17pm
I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:18pm
so that's who Stevie J is? I see his name here but didn't have a clue who he was. I do remember Eve referring to him back in the day tho.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:18pm
she's been with old boy for quite a bit
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (26) Thanks(26)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:19pm
Another example of AA community hypocrisy. Black men date out all the time and ppl bitch but accept is as de facto. But people break their necks and get sour faces if a black woman dates out? I believe if God said it's all good, then I'm not one to judge the Lord's rainbow. More choices for me. :)
love1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote love1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Good for Eve. More black women need to border their horizons if they getting older and can't find a compatible mate in their race.
trust i never saw the world till i started and these men truly treat you like a godess or im just a gold digger cuz i love the gifts and spoiling
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:22pm
She looks happy, and I'm happy for her. Her family sounds like mine, "How is your friend?" He isn't going anywhere.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>