Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eve engaged to multimillionaire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:59am
her skin was glowing in that interview

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

max is a billionaire

is he? i put that at first but then i googled it and it said 50 million
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:21am
he's an heir to a lot of funds if i recall correctly

the gb3000 franchise is worth 50 i think

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

ummmmm any new revelations have come to surface so far? 

are u thinking a new baby who was conceived during their break will come out? 

girl idk what will come out. He already has a few under his belt. and the way celebrity news has been going lately. You never know
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:06pm
she looks cute with dark hair.
congrats to her.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:10pm
Congrats!

(since this is only 10 pages)
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:27pm
it's amazing to see growth and change in people.  alot of folks back in the day....you would never guess that they would be where they are now.   *shrugs*  time...older...learning etc...  People woulda swore that Eve's boob tated self could not pull what she has today.  Goes to show u never know. 

OT: I didn't know Arnold Swarzeneg.ger did a sit down with the breakfast club.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:41pm

[Cute Pic!] Rapper Eve Steps Out With Maximillion And Future Step Kids

Wed, Feb 05 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Eve and fiance Maximillion and kids

How cute is this!

Date nights are taking on a whole new meaning for step mom-to-be Eve, who was spotted out and about with her fiancé Maximillion Cooper and two of his four kids. Looking like a sweet blended family, Max and Eve got engaged in Scotland around Christmas when he finally popped the question and she posted a photo on Instagram showing off her new engagement ring.

Eve’s been living it up in London for years now, while taking vacations to die for with Max [those Instagram pics are envy-worthy], but she may be coming back to the States soon since she recently inked a deal with ABC to develop and star in a new “interracial romantic comedy,” that is loosely based on her life.  The soon-to-be Mrs. Cooper has been holding it down with Max for four years now, so we can only wonder how much of her real life will play out on television.  She told Sister 2 Sister last year that she loves Max’s kids and they are excited for her to have a baby to add to the family.

I love it now. It took a minute. I was like, ‘I’m not sure this is what I want to be my life.’ You know? But honestly, it’s been three years now and we’ve gone on vacations together, and they’re the sweetest kids.[...]We talk about having kids. We talk about marriage. The kids are excited. They want a brown baby sister.

This will be the first time Eve will walk down the aisle, but Max has been married before. He was previously married to his former business partner Julie Brangstrup and their kids are aged 4 to 10.

julie-bangstrup-maximillion-coopers-ex-wife-and-kids

Eve Engaged

Eve rocking her engagement ring with her mom and brother. She posted “Feel so #blessed to be with my family and sharing my life here.”

Eve Engaged to Boyfriend Maximillion 2

Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 2.46.04 PMGo ‘head Eve!  Congrats on everything!

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: [Cute Pic!] Rapper Eve Steps Out With Maximillion And Future Step Kids http://necolebitchie.com/2014/02/05/cute-pic-rapper-eve-steps-out-with-maximillion-and-future-step-kids/#ixzz2sUw3qaM0
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:05pm
She's been with him four years and he has a four year old? Hmm.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:15pm
she looks happy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System