FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Eva Wig U Part For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eva Wig U Part For Sale
    Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:28am
Hey ladies,

I purchased this wig on the board a few days ago and it didn't really work for me. 

PRIOR TO PURCHASING PLEASE READ:

I went to Great Clips and had the ends clipped so it is a blunt cut at the ends so now it sits at about 16 inches. The wig isn't a true 1B it's a lot closer to a color number 4Instead of the yaki texture it's a lot closer to a silky straight texture. The blending was an issue for me since my hair is natural. I just want you to be completely informed on what you're getting prior to you purchasing.

Including shipping I originally paid: $130.00 but I just want to get rid of it since I know I won't ever actually wear it. 

It's priced at $35.00 including shipping with tracking. Simply PM me if you're interested and I can ship same day. No returns.

The hair was slightly damp in this picture but I wanted you to see the unit's current situation as well as the wig cap construction. You can part it wherever since it has Swiss lace all thoughout the wig cap.

Thanks ladies! 

Edited by CreatingALegacy - Jul 22 2014 at 7:29am
Sponsored Links

CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:43am
SOLD
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply