Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ethiopian Hair??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:03pm
Yeah that's company i ordered from, ONI luxury hair. Smh she was also selling hair on eBay too for like $500. My sister had it installed because it was too loose for my liking. It was pretty, but like i said looked like a deep curl. Her prices were ridiculous on her fb page.
Sponsored Links

just.dreamiin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote just.dreamiin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 3:31pm
I don't care if this is is not even Ethiopian it looks amazing and I've been looking for some long curly hair with texture!! There are amazing textures on Princess Hair Shop also... so I'm still doing my research. 
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 4:14pm
Why call it Ethiopian hair?? I've heard it all
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 5:54pm
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 3:55am
Goodness brazilian, malaysian, Filipino, peruvian, ethiopian, ugoslavian, unicorniean, I can’t keep up!  
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Colby Colby wrote:

it's just processed chinese hair but the texture is called "ethiopian kinky coil" her vendor is on aliexpress with the same name of their hair, they're just expensive. don't y'all remember the owner is a member here & got caught trying to promote?

Please do not fall for the hype. I took that plunge and purchased, thinking I had lucked up but you know these CVs are smart. They follow what's going on with AVs and what's popular and will tell you're the vendor or associated with what they know people are actively seeking. The hair I got was pure garbage. It shed like a dog with mange. I have never seen hair shed so bad like that in my life. It tangled as well. Tried to make a wig out of, complete fail. It matted up and tangled so bad and balls and balls of hair were coming out in gobs. It was horrible. Told the vendor, they said I didn't do the hair right because I said I washed with with cold water, rather than lukewarm. Confused Just a terrible experience all around. Just not worth it. 
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 8:15pm
^^^^ dang that sucks
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by Colby Colby wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/american-vendors-using-non-aliexpress-hair_topic351945.html?KW=

Lol thank you.  We need a master thread to keep track of all these shiesty vendorsLOL

Natural Chick i agree.. but why do i still get the feeling that someone - even though there is abundance of evidence - will still drink the koolaid?Ouch

(Then come back with their as&*&s in a sling stating they've been scammed or paid for overpriced hair?)

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 10:04am
They must be referring to texture because we simply don't sell our hair nor is it harvested on some large scale. They need to quit with this nonsense.

Edited by joileprincess - Oct 28 2013 at 10:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12