Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedEthiopian/Eritrean Men: Finest on the Planet ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mellowkat01 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ethiopian/Eritrean Men: Finest on the Planet ?
    Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 2:38am
Here's an except from the "Racism Abroad" thread in the Travel section...

Basically, I was talking about my experience whilst traveling in Ethiopia/Eritrea, and how they don't judge anyone based color/race.

I came to a conclusion.

Like the women, but even better...

ETHIOPIAN/ERITREAN MEN ARE SOME OF THE FINEST MUTHAF*CKERS ON THE PLANET !!!

Embarrassed

Here's an excerpt from the thread with photos:

"4. Ethiopian/Eritrean Men: They are some of the FINEST Men on the Planet !! Big smile

These Men truly elevate the platform for attractiveness, I recall being so shocked when I went there ....
They are so fine, that when I went there, It was the WOMEN that were hitting on them !!!

Not once did I get hit on there, It's not their nature, Ethiopian/Eritrean men tend to be shy, but the women go crazy lol LOL

and here's why

...Point Proven lol Embarrassed

I Strongly suggest that black women visit Ethiopia/Eritrea. It is sure to be a life changing experience. I read some of your responses about racism in other countries. Ethiopians/Eritreans truly do not care what color your are. They treat blacks,whites, asians,etc. all the same, which is quite remarkable for a country living in the superficial 21st Century global european beauty age. I truly encourage everyone to visit, you will wonder why you ever cared to stay in America, it is so lovely.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this, I would love to hear questions/responses/opinions about Ethiopia/Eritrea. As someone who vacationed there for 3 months (Dollar/Euro goes VERY far there Wink), I can answer a lot of your concerns.

Thanks for reading.
"

In addition to Brazilian Men, it seems to me that Ethiopian/Eritrean men are the cream of the crop ! Big smile

ALL of The Men I've Dated so far have been either Brazilian or Ethiopian.

do you ladies on BHM agree ?

I'm curious to know. Thanks

Sponsored Links

RedPanda79 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 7:37am
Don't know about the people but there is an Eritrean restaurant not far from my home and the food is so tasty! And the family that runs the place are sweet. 
joy6899 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 7:55am
it would be nice to visit, but i wouldnt say they have the finest men on earth. 

their ok looking to me.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 8:03am
I think every ethnic group can have a case for having the finest men. The guys in the pictures look nice, but fine? No I don't think so...sorry OP
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 11:59am
Umm I spent quite some time in Ethiopia a couple of years ago .. and I would say ... these are not typical Ethiopian looking men. Actually, one of my best friends is from Ethiopia (though she recently passed.)

I think many of the people in the capital (Addis Ababa) look like this. ´Light skinned´ Ethiopians (like in the one picture above) are very rare.  I think just the one city is not represenative of the entire country ...  so let´s stay real here.

I went from Arba Minch - Karo - Dimeka - Jinka - Axum ... Lalibela .
 ummm .... a lot of towns even way south in a span of almost 6 weeks (the Mursi and the Hamar tribes were something!) where it is not very developed at all so we spent a lot of time pushing the jeep out of the mud. Smile

Very friendly people, very little crime and very much in need of a lot of help.

I wish the OP would present fair represenation of the country .. but you don´t even have to believe me ... you can google Ethiopia and see for yourself.

Edited by Becky - Jan 14 2012 at 12:04pm
Stam View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 12:17pm
^ I think she was including people who have a lineage to Ethiopia/Eritrea. The Mursi do not-  though Ethiopia is their home. They are one of us. The pictures posted are of generic looking Habeshas lol..their faces are very common but the skin tone varies..
Anyway this thread made me smile. I'm glad you liked your trip Becky and mellowkat! I'd like to read even more about your trips! I'm also very sorry for your loss.

Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 12:53pm
Thanks, she was a dear friend and ... very much missed.

Yes, I know about the Habeshas linage (Amhara) it´s just that the post said ´Ethoipia´ not .. this particular ethnic group ... in Ethiopia.

Like I said though, I only saw people that looked like this in and immediately around the capital city. Thereafter ... it just fell away to other ethnic groups that ummm didn´t look like this so much at all.

People sometimes say I have this look but my friend assured me that I do not ... though I probably have some of this on my bloodline based on my facial features. Who knows. Wink

Oh I have visited 48 countries so far ... wayyy too many stories to share at one time. Tongue
belle.fille View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 1:04pm
Different strokes for different folks..... I didn't find them the least bit attractive.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 1:20pm
I think that some are attractive. But the ones i've met all remind me of meerkatsConfused. I think its their eyes headshape, and lanky bodies.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by belle.fille belle.fille wrote:

Different strokes for different folks..... I didn't find them the least bit attractive.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic