BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Eternal TWA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 28>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

OT?: A lot of older women rock eternal TWAs and look good doing it. At least the ones I see. I like the silver haired ones the most.Embarrassed

My mamma got a twa and I will beat SN's azz over my mamma, real talk.

___/\___________________ flatline
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Ricky, tell me more about ear length to neck length in 12 months threads. Was the hair or scalp really really damaged to begin with? It had to be right?Cry

I pity the newbie that would post such an update CryLOL
DeadLOL

She better have the worst hair care practices, bad hair and scalp issues and do a 180 for me to hand clap lol.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:42pm
now we have a new bhm-ism

get gone with your eternal twa Cry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:50pm
I agree this place is so dry, it has got me posting instead of lurking. SHAMEFUL! *runs after a tumbleweed*

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 07 2013 at 8:51pm
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Commenting on someone's TWA when your hair is busted........only on BHM......stop being annoying and go dc......better use of your time IMO.

What do you know about good hair you porcine, chemically processed, miserable hag? Itch please, if I hadn't said anything your crab in a barrel ass would have been first in line. This the same miserable ass hoe that was talking about baby Blue's hair and if I can recall Blue's hair looked a lot more hydrated than that. Burn in hell you vessel of Satan.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This may have already been addressed... but.... Sweet didnt you say you hated when naturals did length checks? If it was someone else I stand corrected.. and ignore the rest..If not it just seems weird to say I hate when naturals never let their hair grow out but I also hate when they check to see how much it has grown.

Sometimes new naturals are like those extreme born again holy rollers....For some reason they feel that in order to combat  being tardy to the party they gotta go above and beyond.
Jmo...Partly cloudy with a chance of shade.

I don't care what you think about anything, sooo. You go find the thread where you're being a child molester apologist instead of trying to find shelter in this one.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

OT?: A lot of older women rock eternal TWAs and look good doing it. At least the ones I see. I like the silver haired ones the most.Embarrassed

My mamma got a twa and I will beat SN's azz over my mamma, real talk.

Ain't you the same coon that came on Black Hair Media and said, "I'm sorry, but I can't be dark skinned." Do you really think I give a damn about your opinion?Confused

And I ain't no internet gansta, but  just give me the opportunity. Cuz **** if you touch me...in the wrong typa way...I'ma f*ck yo ass up, soooo f*ckin bad--

Edited by SweetNovember* - Aug 07 2013 at 9:32pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:10pm
F*ck anybody that got a problem with what I said. I DON'T LIKE PERENNIALLY SHORT HAIRCUTS, WHAT YOU THINK I'MA EDIT MY POST OR SOME SHYT?

If y'all can come on here and have an opinion about the First Lady's hairstyle of choice, then who the f*ck Issa Rae spose to be? Is you kiddin me? Itch get the f*ck!

Edited by SweetNovember* - Aug 07 2013 at 9:13pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:12pm
SweetNovember are you okay? No shade or messiness AT ALL. Or are you trying to get this place popping?

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 07 2013 at 9:13pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I don't care what you think about anything, sooo. You go find the thread where you're being a child molester apologist instead of trying to find shelter in this one.

Never a child molester apologist stop with the lies....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 28>
  Share Topic