Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Pressing
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ETAE Carmelux Review - New is not always better.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedETAE Carmelux Review - New is not always better.

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
samanthajones67 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: ETAE Carmelux Review - New is not always better.
    Posted: Jun 09 2009 at 2:38pm
Hello! I don't post here much at all anymore - But I thought since there are lots of people who are pressers here - this would help someone.

HHG!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7986573&highlight=#post7986573

Edited by samanthajones67 - Jun 09 2009 at 2:40pm
Sponsored Links

latamoni View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2009 at 5:20pm
I also did a review about here:

I would never buy it again...
HairIam View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2009 at 7:46pm
Thank you guys for saying me some money. I was going to plunk down the cash but I'll try and make my own verson.
Coilzfo'Lyfe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2009 at 8:20pm
I feel sorry for them. To be fair, the only reason they probably had to come out with a newer version and revamp their product line was because so many people were basically posting how-to tutorials as to how to make a homemade batch and NOt buy frm Etae. Those wh did that could have at least called their bootleg batch something other than "the caramel treatment" ut of respect fr the sista business wh was actually selling the prduct. I mean, dang....so much for supporting black businesses...i hate to say that, but I knew a lot of women on those boards who were quicker to take Etaes ingredient list...analyze the heck out of it to see what made it effective, purchase the ingredients to make it from FNWL and then tell everyone who was thinking of purchasing from Etae to make it themselves instead. Anything to not support etae. Diva Smooth is basically the same thing as Etaes product (I'm amost positive that Diva Smooth is "Etae inspired" as the ingredinets are almost identical) and i believe it came out right after Etae phased out their treatment. Longhaircare had a hella long forum that got so bad that the owner of Diva Smoth came on their to try and defend herself. I hear people are trying to make a homemade batch of her product too.....:/
Fabbiejay View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2009 at 11:31pm
^^^^^I totally agree with u coilzfo'lyfe......But etae could have come up with something better than this new line...I purchased it and used it twice...RESULTS...TANGLED MESSAngry...i had to use my staple conditioner just to get a comb thru my hair...now I am transitioning and that could be a factor but the old version did not do that...the only thing it did do was cut my dry time and flat iron time down some.....

I joined her website/blog and emailed her for like 2 weeks straight about this, she replied back each time but never really provided much REAL HELP  to me or any of the other ladies that had the same experience. Only advice she gave was to purchase the exact styling tools she used. Now, I use chi styling tools and they have worked excellent with any other products that I have used thru out the years, so I dont think my styling tools are the issue....so many women had the same issues I had whether they are natural, relaxed, or transitioning....the only people who had a good experience was her own clients or clients of other etea approved salons.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic