Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Esty and Other Online Stores You Love 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Order at least a month in advance, especially if from china, and you should be okay.
I've had to escalate once or twice and my items magically appeared

^ this worries me

I thought etsy = handmade? 

Not all sellers on etsy sell handmade items. I notice some sellers sell stuff that they buy wholesale.

yup.  they relaxed that rule a bit.  when u post your item you have to list whatever manufacturer you use as "part of your team".  Provide pics of your workspace, names and contact information of manufacturer and how they work with you to the Etsy folks and they will review it and ok it (or not). I've seen alot of stores who may design a bag or a Tee but get someone else to make it.  Things along those lines.  But considering that i've also seen some stores that I know at a glance are re-sellers...I guess the process ain't that hard or strict.

Alot of store owners are pissed about China being allowed to sell. 
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:13pm
Thanks for the shared links. I planned on buying homemade goods. Those kid jackets are too cute.

Edited by Gkisses - Aug 04 2014 at 12:32am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:40pm
I also like Lakshmi's Cupboard on etsy. She has low prices and good stuff, like rhassoul clay burdock bar shampoo, amla and shea butter bar shampoo/conditioner, an amazing hair masque made of amla, and much more stuff.

I always oogle her items for sale, I need to have an etsy shopping spree soon
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by carli_80 carli_80 wrote:

I love Etsy.
Mainly stores that sell bold African print jeweller. EvieNix, Manakahandmade and Alibabainwonderland all sell earrings and bangles that I love and have inspired me to start making my own.

thanks for posting! I liked one of her extra large African print necklace.

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 2:30am
I've waited 2 months for an order from Etsy. It was shipped last week and it will take another 1-3 weeks to arrive.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 2:35am
^^^^ this is making me sad.lol was it from a Chinese seller
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 2:53am
damn!!  What did u get?  was it custom? smh.  I've gotten things from Hong Kong in 5 days.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 3:01am
I purchased 4 handmade canvases, the seller is based in Idaho US

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 3:41am
Idaho?! That's like right there.  oh wayment...u're in the UK. I'm guessing that they made it once they got the order.  Did they let it be known on the listing that that was the case? That you'd be an a queue?

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 04 2014 at 3:42am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 4:50am
Yeah it's made to order. She does state that it could take up to 4 weeks or longer depending on the demand of orders. Luckily I'm not in a rush for it but I have waited a while.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic