BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ESSENCE Remembers Mitrice Richardson .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.77  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:48am
damn @ 7:50
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 3:37am
my god...i had a feeling she was used in a snuff film...isn't that against the law? it's a PICS ranch and that woman is allowed to run that?

wasn't Mitrice a member here years ago i do remember reading from one of you ladies on here?

this is so sad... truly sad..

so whoever made the mural had something to do with Mitrice's death and was that Mural close to that snuff PICS ranch?
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:49am
CryCry
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 3:45pm
guess I m just gonna have to watch and pause cause I wanna be in the know. scary video with creepy music and too fast slides.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 5:05pm
That ranch owner looks suspect. disgusting.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 11:43pm
RIP Mitrice...

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 4:54pm
You can trust the police...
TO LIE, STEAL and MURDER!
Same for judges, attorneys and priests.
Abuse and coverups are rampant.
The guy who called is suspect too. "With a big afro hair."
And the mural was full of afros. Somebody knows.
Oh Lord help us all because when ONE of us isn't safe and the police cover it up and get away with it, NONE of us is safe.

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 16 2014 at 5:28pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Okay I just watched this whole video and if what this young lady spells out in this video is true these evil mothrfckers are ALL involved in the murder of Mitrice Richardson.   SEVERAL people need to go to jail if all of this really happenedAngry

My heart aches all over again.

Did that man really use "large afro hair" in his description to police. I can not.

Why did Mitrice mom appear to reason with police explaining her daughter was well spoken. Baby boomer black mom speak ie, she's a good negro?!?!

My emotions and blood pressure sky rocket every time I think about Mitrice.

Mitrice, gone but not forgottenBroken Heart

Let me finish watching the video. Smfh
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:41pm

Mitrice family needs closure . The police are not looking for the killer . I plan to contact the media again . Jane mitchell for example .

mrsbytchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrsbytchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:33am
wowww i remember her and her story... this is a beautiful thing to see that shes not forgotten. God Bless her family and loved ones.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456