Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ESSENCE Remembers Mitrice Richardson .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.77  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Okay I just watched this whole video and if what this young lady spells out in this video is true these evil mothrfckers are ALL involved in the murder of Mitrice Richardson.   SEVERAL people need to go to jail if all of this really happenedAngry

This is terrible...RIP

Edited by Quiann00 - Aug 21 2013 at 6:37pm
Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:48pm
I hope the truth about her murder is uncovered sooner than later.RIP
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:08pm
Her story still gives me the chills. Lord I hope that what really happened to her is exposed and that the murderers are exposed and brought to justice. The mural creeps me out and scares me.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 12:54am
A snuff film? This is going to keep me up all night...Unhappy
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Her story still gives me the chills. Lord I hope that what really happened to her is exposed and that the murderers are exposed and brought to justice. The mural creeps me out and scares me.
I agree this is my first time hearing about the mural....Cry
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 5:58pm
This story is so disturbing.

The fact that the police searched her vehicle and found marijuana (if they really found it or planted it ..it is their word), but couldn't find that she had her cell or wallet in the car, leads me to believe they had already had it planned what they wanted to do. I'm sure those two officers or one of them had something to do with what happened to her. The phone call of her being spotted in the back of some man's yard was a lie, whoever made that call is the person who was part of what happened (the police). I'm surprised they didn't try to trace that call. The FACT they didn't release the report to the mother until days later and lied about not having a surveillance video, then later retracting the story and coming up with one. These were all ways to make the time pass...they needed time to pass and then the put her remains in the place to be discovered, knowing there would be no way to find out what happened.

I am mad at her mother and I am sure her mother regrets how she handled the situation. FIRST, she didn't even ask to speak with her daughter to at least tell her to stay there...she is allowed a phone call. SECOND, you have people telling you she was behaving oddly is out in Malibu at a police station and you want to ask them to look after her for you so that you don't have to make that drive at 2 am...ummmm..'yea, I'm on the road right now, not too far away I am on my way.' 

The police probably told the restaurant to have her car towed because she was going to jail. They only took her to the station because the call came in and they had to take her there to throw everyone off. 

Sad story. 

Now, about the Vegas spottings. They probably were watching her father and found a look alike and paid her to walk near where he was parked. The same with her childhood friend. OR, the father and the childhood friend made those statements just for the sake of the mother, to help her calm down and at least give her some hope during the search...

You can't trust the police. You can't take any situation lightly. I don't care what time it was, my moms was over-dramatic. Anything involving my sister and I she was out there..she didn't play and she didn't trust no one. The police would not have known she was 60 miles away...

I do hope the truth comes out one day and they do find out what really happened. But just from the articles I've read and the video of her story...it doesn't take a genius to realize this is one fishy azz story..
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:32pm
I hope the truth comes out that painting was horrific and the way this was mishandled I hope everyone rots in hell.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:48am
Yeah the story was very fishy also what about how the police edited the video? What was on the paper she was holding in the jail cell? then a few seconds later the paper was crumbled on the floor and she was holding her head down....I can't believe they go away with this sh*t!!!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:05am
wow! some of the things in that video is def new to me.  Iv never heard of a snuff film until now.  Thats horrible!  I wonder what happened to all the other girls they released like that, besides the one who was picked up safely by the trucker.  so sad and heart renching
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 8:38pm
I want to watch that video but I hate videos like that because they flash stuff so fast before you can read and I don't want to keep pausing the whole video that's going to take longer. I am a fast reader too so I know it's just their editing. Anyone wanna give cliff notes? It seems interesting although the music was creeping me out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>