Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Erecting a gate to keep crime out the neighborhood
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Erecting a gate to keep crime out the neighborhood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:38pm

I'm watching the women at brewster place right now

funny
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:43pm
I think the problem is that they are 1) blocking off a public street and forcing more traffic through other areas and 2) if they have the right to block off their street to niccas then everyone should be able to have that right and 3) if everyone had that right then the city would not be able to function.

It is a row of doctors and lawyers. Should they be able to buy their way into a utopia?

Sure there are gated communities but I think that's different because those estates were planned as gated communities and nothing's on the other side. But just putting up a gate because you don't want people driving though? They are pretty much changing the blueprint of the city. Not so say that I am completely against it but I am responding to people who said they don't see the issue.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:24pm
thanks lies! That makes sense. I'd be pissed if I had to drive around too lol
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:38pm
My only issue with it was the way the residents were given permission to put up the gate. If you agree to buy the street and take car of the maintenance then I still see no issue. It looks at if there are streets close-by you may drive thru if you want to go that direction.  I am mostly for it if they did it because of crime issues, because speeders can be slowed down with speed bumps.  
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:41pm
Next people gon be blocking off whole neighborhoods talmbout they don't wanna see niccas in their local Whole Foods, let them nigs go to Walmart lol. Blocking off a street that leads through? That is just crazy to me.

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:41pm
I have a problem with it who are they trying to keep out???
Its so much easier to separate yourself from the problem than to improve the whole area..smh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic