Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

EPRT INSTALL REVIEW

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Emmy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EPRT INSTALL REVIEW
    Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:35pm
Soo I have been a lurker on BHM for years. My first vendor by way of BHM as Wagman Primus. I have also tried Onyc, Senghori Shells, Halley's Curls, and Nature Girl. I usually go for RT hair because I am a firm believer that with a good flat iron you can get any kind of hair flawlessly straight.

Hair Spec:

Vendor: Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture
2 oz. 18 inch and 4 oz. 20 inch ( I'll be sure to post pictures after install which should be interesting considering I am 4'11 LOL)
Colors: 18'' (1B) 20'' (2) 20'' (1) 
I chose these color options because this is all they had in stock for these sizes :-\ In recent years I am beginning to notice that EP isn't consistent with being able to keep RT stocked, but I love it so much so I took the #2 and plan on coloring it.

[Pros and Cons will be updated once I physically have the hair, this will be my first time ordering EPRT in longer lengths]

My rep is Nancy who is awesome, and tried to find the best of what she had available to match my requests. I even asked her to send me a photo so I can be 100 percent sure about the color options and she sent me a text directly to my phone!! 

http://www.public.fotki.com/ETaylor26/ - http://www.public.fotki.com/ETaylor26/ <- Pre-Install and Wash PICS  PW: EP

So far I have the initial pictures she sent me but I will have the package first thing in the morning and will be sure to update with pics. Stay Tuned! Hopefully this will help for the lack of EP reviews in recent years ( Trust I know, I have looked for them)

Edited by Emmy1023 - Feb 07 2014 at 6:38pm
Sponsored Links

aziza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:00pm
Cant wait to see pictures :) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic