Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedEphedra (ECA STACK!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Keri_1979 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ephedra (ECA STACK!)
    Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 12:03am
Hey ladies, I'm just wondering if anyone still uses edphedra. I lost 18lbs in about 2 months a few years ago when I was taking the original Ripped Fuel. I used to buy from easypricematch . com. I really need some more, just short term though. I tried the Ripped Power subsitute, but it didn't have the same results. Does anyone on BHM use ephedra products if so where do you buy from?

Thanks ladies.

Edited by Keri_1979 - Aug 19 2008 at 1:27am
Sponsored Links

BlackEsq View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 2:33am
I used ripped fuel SEVERAL years ago & it was one of the best products I ever used. I was pretty small as it was, but it helped me to shred the fat off my body. Most of those products that used to contain Ephedra that now contain it again (after the ban) are not as effective.

Bodybuilding.com forums have some great alternatives or you could always do the Ephedra, Caffeine, Aspirin (ECA) stack which definitely works if you know what you're doing. Haven't done that in years though, but there is a lot of info out there on it.

Good Luck!
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 5:00pm
Honey this is the same question I have been asking for 2 yrs now.  if you find out pls PM me.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 5:49pm
https://www.tritonhealth.com/list-ephedra.php
i've gotten some here.. that stimulax or whatever its called is supposed to be the top right now, it made me jittery tho, i've taken ephedra for years.. brought enough b4 the band to last this long if that tells you anything.. but they have it.
Keri_1979 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 8:30pm
Thanks for the replies ladies!

Chyna I will let you know what I find!

BlackEsq: Man Ripped Fuel used to be the BOMB! 3 of my aunts took it first and one went from like size 20 to like...well right now years later she is still a size 12. I need that original Ripped Fuel in my life SOOO bad. I've heard of the ECA stack, but I'm scaredEmbarrassed I'm gonna check that site out though.

Sexi: Wow that Stimulax looks really strong, 25mg of ephedra and they say 1-2 pills...Dead. I'm sure you were jittery! LOL! I don't know if my poor little heart can take that....

Edited by Keri_1979 - Aug 13 2008 at 8:31pm
Keri_1979 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 9:16pm
Well I just found out how to make an ECA stack

How to Build an ECA Weight Loss Stack

An ECA stack is a popular combination of ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin that can make an energy booster to aid in weight loss. Making your own stack is a cheaper way to use supplements to lose weight. It also ensures that you know exactly what you are putting in your body, whereas most commercial weight loss supplements add other ingredients to make their products seem more effective. To make your own ECA stack, follow these steps.

Instructions

Difficulty: Moderate

Step1
Buy ephedrine online or at your local gas station. It is easier to buy online, because its sale is regulated. In gas stations, ephedrine is in the glass cases on the counter, sold as an energy booster. In some stores you can find ephedrine marketed as a bronchitis medication; if you buy it in this form, you will have to show ID and purchase limited amounts. Ephedrin on its own has strong energizing affects.
Step2
Find caffeine at your local grocery store or Wal-Mart. Caffeine comes in yellow pills, and is usually kept in the medication aisle. A pack of 24 tablets will usually run about $5. Caffeine can make you jittery. In this stack, it makes the energizing affects of the ephedrine more powerful.
Step3
Purchase coated aspirin. Aspirin can be tough on your stomach when used every day. Coated aspirin tends to lessen these effects. Aspirin is also optional in this stack. It's in it to help balance the energizing affects of the caffeine and the ephedrine.
Step4
Take one of each pill at the same time, usually in the morning and usually prior to a workout. Start with one dose a day for a week to test your tolerance. Move up to two doses and three if you feel your body can take it. This should be done in a cycle. It should be cycled off every six weeks so your body doesn't get used to it and it maintains its effect.

Tips & Warnings
  • The ECA stack will help you lose fat within the first couple weeks even if you're not exercising. Of course, it will be most effective when combined with a good diet and exercise.
  • Ephedrine will suppress your appetite. Try to keep eating to give yourself enough energy to work out and give something for the ephedrine to burn.
  • Like any supplement, an ECA stack can be dangerous. The ephedrine alone will speed up your heart rate, but combined with the caffeine, and it can be a little overwhelming until you get used to it.
  • Ephedrine will burn fat, but it will also burn muscle if you're not lifting weights or maintaining the proper diet.
Keri_1979 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 9:17pm
I'm still scared to do it, but I would probaby take 1/2 of every pill for the first couple of times because I really hate that jittery feeling.
BlackEsq View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 11:32pm
Yes Keri that's it! I bet it works like a charm. People have been doing it for years & that's basically what most of those supplements w/ephedrine have in them anyway. I definitely understand you being nervous though. The only thing with caffeine in it that I use now is Green Tea extract (GNC brand). I don't even drink caffeinated drinks, so I am sure it would take time for me to adjust to it.

If you decide to do it. start in lower doses, like you said. Many people think this is an easy way out, but any time I took supplements I worked out like crazy, but I saw a major difference in fat loss once I introduced the supplements.

Keep us posted.

eta: Ripped Fuel was the BEST! I was so grateful for the guy at GNC introducing me to it. Back then I was working out like 3-4 hours a day, so you could just imagine my results! I didn't swallow capsules then though & I opened them up & the taste was Dead. Tried the shake back then too & the pills were much better for the $!

Edited by BlackEsq - Aug 13 2008 at 11:34pm
sashaa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2008 at 8:48am
Be careful with adding the aspirin, it can do damage to the liver. at most I would use the baby aspirin 81mg dosage. If you just took the Caffeine and ephedra alone its pretty effective. Alot of folks go down to Walgreens or CVS and buy Bronkaid (ask the pharmacist- its behind the counter) which has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate which is equal to 20 mg of ehphedra HCL and grab a box of No-Doz which has 200mg of caffeine. that is a very effective stack. throw in some green tea and watch the pounds melt off...
BlackEsq View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2008 at 9:20am
VERY good info Sashaa!

Keri, also check this out:
http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs