BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

EP - I'm likin' it!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EP - I'm likin' it!
    Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:39am
I just got my EP today.  I purchased one bundle of the Bollywood natural body (for a project I have accumulated some hair for) in natural brown, and one bundle of the Zig Zag wavy, in EP dyed light brown.  I wanted to see what I was dealing with before I coughed up some serious cash!  My thoughts -

True to length and true to weight - with tags, each bundle was 3.1 ounce on my scale.  The natural body was fairly wavy, the zig zag a more pronounced wave.

They both feel beautiful and I can't really tell the difference.  For this white girl, the texture is pretty much perfect in both - my hair is slightly wavy like the natural body, and if I work it, I can get a zigzag wavy look (or, at least, when I had more to work with on my own head, I could!)  It is silky w/o being shiny in a fake way.  I dunno. I have not seen hair this nice in a LONG time.    Maybe I just been buying from China too long... LOL

I did not like the light brown color at all on the Zig Zag; too ashy for me, not like the online photo, IMHO.  I called to arrange an exchange.  Talked with Esmerelda; not a problem at all, especially since I want to exchange, so I only lose 5% and the shipping.  I don't mind, to get what I want. 

I have the Bollywood hair right now sitting in my favorite High Lift.  If that goes a planned, I will definitely be placing another order.  I just love the wefting on their hair; it is so flat and thinly wefted such that making a wig with it and having full coverage of the cap is possible without using o much hair that you look like a wildebeast!    I'm not entirely sold on the price point of their closures, though... yet.  Wink

Edited by hennared - Feb 04 2014 at 11:43am
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:41am
double post sorry!

but let me say, 15 minutes in, and it is clear that Bollywood hair is lifting like a dream.

Edited by hennared - Feb 04 2014 at 11:45am
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:08pm
I'm glad you like it girl, but... No pics? :/
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:21pm
I am glad you like it..can't wait for pics
ashiasweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashiasweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:11am
Pics??
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:23am
waiting on pics lol
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:02am
Sorry!!

I can NEVER (and I mean, never) get BHM to upload photos anymore in a post :( 

I did already send the Zig Zag dyed light brown bundle back... I'll try to post the Bollywood photos later.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:41am
or post the link to the photo sharing site if u cant post the pics directly
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:13pm
Upload to tiny pic first
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:30pm
I called them and they are processing an exchange for me... I'll do pics for Fotki when I get the new order. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic