Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Enoya Lace Wig Review *VIDEO*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enoya Lace Wig Review *VIDEO*
    Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:22am
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Here's a video of a wig I'm reviewing from Enoya Lace Wigs. This is my second time reviewing a wig for this company. Some of you probably know this is my only go-to wig company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsWL3tItbiY

Quality is a kind of poor and I'm talking a bit fast (and weird), but I hope you enjoy watchingEmbarrassed

If you decide to order from this company, don't forget to mention "YouTube" to receive $15 off your purchase (valid until January 15th).

Also, please let me know your feed back.
Any suggestions/ideas such as styles you wish lace wigs companies offered? Or just in general, what things do you take into consideration that would make one company that much better than the next?

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:49am

Man you are GORGEOUS!!!

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:49am
Ok I'm gunna try silktops
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:04pm

Please don't judge me but I think silktops only work on light skinded ppl. Its way too much work to try and get that perfect brown skinded shade. It screems FAKE ARSE WIG when the scalp doesn't match.  I seen only 1 chick in my whole LIFE that had the perfect dark skinded shade. The silk color was perfect the texture was not. If she would've gotten that wig in YAKI she would've been the BOMB!!!!! It was perfect density and length but the hair was silky to high hell. She was very dark.

Yes I said skinded!!!
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:13pm
Lol. Suga. I got light brown lace and it was too dark :(

I'm going to sell it if ppl are interested.
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Please don't judge me but I think silktops only work on light skinded ppl. Its way too much work to try and get that perfect brown skinded shade. It screems FAKE ARSE WIG when the scalp doesn't match.  I seen only 1 chick in my whole LIFE that had the perfect dark skinded shade. The silk color was perfect the texture was not. If she would've gotten that wig in YAKI she would've been the BOMB!!!!! It was perfect density and length but the hair was silky to high hell. She was very dark.

Yes I said skinded!!!

lmaoLOL

I'm far from light skinned though, I'm of dark complexion; slightly darker than Kelly Rowland. But I did send you a message about how I will be using their dark brown, because their medium brown seems to have gotten lighter..Also, you can darken it with RIT dye, or request that they dye it to your liking. I asked for this once, and they sent me a video of the cap to make sure I was happy with the color before they proceeded with adding the hair.

I'll talk to them about that though. Anything else, I should tell them they need to change, add, subtract?Smile
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Yes I said skinded!!!

Agreed. I think you have to be fairly light-skinned ... to make it really work.

Even when you dye or use makeup etc on the silk top .. it does not look quite right. Either you wear it kindof 'white' out of the box or you change the color but the color is a different hue than your skin color so it does not look like it could be the color of your scalp. Plus, there are no pores with the silk tops.  Bright lights or daylight tell the tail.

Plus .. the very edge can be somewhat bulky and not flat to the skin. This is because you will have at least 2 layers of silk encased in the 2 layers of lace. But without the silk .. you just have that 1 layer of swiss lace which can really melt into your skin.

I think the colors of the silk need to be the same as the color of lace to make it work well - but the CVs have not thought of this yet.

Sure you can get by (I did for years) ... but I've decided to move on - away from the silk tops.

To each his own though. Smile

Edited by Becky - Dec 25 2012 at 1:48pm
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:51pm
Hmm..are y'all saying the silk looks off on me?Confused

Btw guys, the part where I'm styling the hair, the wig is not glued down. I just put a pin on each side to keep it from slipping
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:13pm
The scalp does look a bit off (maybe its a little too light) which makes the wig look less realistic.

Just an impartial observation from a weave wearerEmbarrassed
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Lol. Suga. I got light brown lace and it was too dark :(

I'm going to sell it if ppl are interested.

PR! you've been holding out on the good? specsGeek

Edited by csungrl09 - Dec 25 2012 at 3:05pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair