Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Enough of the passive aggressive, no-naming bs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

whoa!!! wtf? which thread was this??  The one you made with ppls names in the op?

i believe it was in the chris brown thread. 
then she referred jewelz to my thread, and they started going at it there
may I ask, what was said that prompted such an aggressive response?  How did it get that personal from a CB twitter beefConfused

jewelz asked why her posts were so defensive and explained that people were allowed to disagree and have their own opinion. several people thanked jewelz post. The amount of thanks other people get offends star. (she said she didn't like how i get thanks for such "basic sh*t" in my thread). and then it was all downhill from there 
OOOHHH!!Lamp  All this time I thought it was YOU she said it to, but Now I see it was Jewels pg 15, 5:25 a.m.

I was wondering what u did.  ok, Jewels was already in the back & forth dishing out low blows.  sigh*
 kumbaya mi lord, kumbayaaaa
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:54am
Hold up Shocked

Which one of you is Shad? Geek

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Dang, CB is ruining everyone's lives out here offline and online. What a shame those caramel tears that causes floods to people who aren't in the loop.

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Star always mad if people not joining in her hatred of black men. I hope she find a dude soon.

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:56am
bunny was that a passive aggressive shot at jewels in your last post?
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:58am
Wow...Jewels went in on the CB thread. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

u tried it mr avery.  jewels & I have a love/love relationship.  There was PLENTY wrong with what they both said, but I don't love her any less
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:01am
Positive K = Shad

Elohim= The mixed girl = SpankMaster=Ajackson = 2-3 others nem
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:01am

nah TC & Jewels, I wanna know why she would tell SI to kill herself?  That is on a whole other level & I don't see why she had to say something like that.  What was it in retaliation to?

this...

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Yeah sure you didn't. I'ma let you have the last word since Chris Brown's right to beat a bish down means that much to you. Girl go crawl back into whatever hole your thirsty ass came from and keep watching me from afar. 

See I was trying to be mature about this "debate" (let you tell it) but you wanna come out your mouth real reckless...

You the only one on here that's thirsty...cause if you weren't you would'a known you had a tampon up in your nasty snatch BEFORE you got some dick....but I understand...you gotta jump on the opportunity whenever someone gives you a mercy fuuck...tip drill ass...

it's obvious you got anger issues & issues with men in general...but don't get mad at me or blame Chris if you witnessed domestic violence in your home...talk to yo mama and be mad at her for not having positive male role models in your life.

That's when you know you lost when you leave for 20 minutes and come back bringin up shyt from years ago. Hoe, kill yourself and leave the body where your mother can find it. That's how much I give a f*ck about you. Other than that, I'm over it. Put this puzzy in your mouth since you can't get it off your mind--after you take Chris's dick out. Big smile
LOLLOL clean out yo soggy dug out pussci 1st...

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:02am

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

u tried it mr avery.  jewels & I have a love/love relationship.  There was PLENTY wrong with what they both said, but I don't love her any less

i was just checking. things have been tense around here lately.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:02am
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Wow...Jewels went in on the CB thread. 

yes she did 
she went harder than nita did 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:03am
Well...at least Star can get the help that she obviously needs, because nobody should be crying at their keyboard because a few dozen people thanked a post.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 41>
  Share Topic