Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Enough of the passive aggressive, no-naming bs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:44pm
I imagine jr..to sound nasally 
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:45pm
Hmmmm, you knew the reason for the Nike and El beef, so I believe you're on to something

I still want names tho O_O

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

im beginning to think jr and possibly a few others receive compensation from right wing organizations to spread propaganda online for divisive purposes...

jr.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I wish there was somebody I hated on bhm. Arguing with them would be sooooo much fun.

We can be BHM enemies. Evil Smile

But then our enemy relationship would probably end in you driving to Georgia to come stab me, or me driving to your place to kidnap your child. And I don't want it to end like that, ya know? My bhm enemy has to be someone that makes me want to punch dem in their face each time they post.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:58pm
a few threads have illuminated why certain posters post the way they do.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:25am
Copied and pasted from another thread:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I watch Disney. I didn't ask not nah one of you women why y'all watch Disney. 

I guess I forgot where I was. The special land of BHM, where women rape men as much as men
rape women and the N & B words cannot be used as terms of endearment or kinship. 

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Farra was kidding, nala seemed like she meant it though.

We all know Disney ain't trying to teach the real deal about slavery. There was obvious shade towards the black heritage.

Farrah if that's how you feel, how come you didn't speak up when I was getting gutted in that thread when I said women raping men was pretty much bullshyt? I know you ain't my homie, but I think y'all be scared to speak y'all mind when y'all see people don't agree with you. I'm sure there are many more people who feel this way but they just don't wanna be put on the spot. Y'all fake as f*ck, man. Sleepy

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 26 2012 at 1:26am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:37am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

i hate that baby kat cosigns with everyone...don't you have your own opinions?

she's only 17 manCry lol but that age is pretty impressionable she will be cursing yall out in a few years.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:39am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Yeah I don't see that.
Really don't see the need to put on for BHM..

I also don't see how I've been acting like I'm " the realest"
I've named named ( like how you are doing) I've never insulted anyone.

umm that thread when Lady ice called solange ugly.. and every body kept doing subliminal messages but u just came right out and said it would be a good example.. don't mind me just stirring the potEvil Smile
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:42am
Because I didn't agree with what you were saying. Women rape men, they just don't do it nearly as frequently as the reverse.

IIRC your whole stance in that thread was predicated on women being physically weaker than men. We dun tol yo ass 50-11 damn times that there are more ways to rape someone than physically holding them down and mounting them, but you refuse to accept that as the truth that.it.is.

I give not a rataroo's ass about "being put on the spot on BHM" and if you think I'm scared of ahn one of these heauxs you as crazy now as you were in that thread. You got gutted for a reason.

You were wrong. The end.

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 26 2012 at 1:45am
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:47am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Because I didn't agree with what you were saying. Women rape men, they just don't do it nearly as frequently as the reverse.

IIRC your whole stance was predicated on women being physically weaker than men. We dun tol yo ass 50-11 damn times that there are more ways to rape someone than physically holding them down and mounting them, but you refuse to accept that as the truth that.it.is.

I give not a rataroo's ass about "being put on the spot on BHM" and if you think I'm scared of ahn one of these heauxs you as crazy now as you were in that thread.

This is all fine and dandy, but if you weren't referring to that thread, then who were you referring to when you said BHM thinks women rape men as frequently as men rape women? If we're talking about coercion and all that nonsense then I don't see how you could say there is a substantial difference in the numbers. Physical size has nothing to do with begging for sex. What's your source? I'd hate to think you're playing word games.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 43>