Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Enough of the passive aggressive, no-naming bs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedEnough of the passive aggressive, no-naming bs

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134822
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:21pm
I think star was in the moment...for a lil too long...that name names bullsh*t got to a lot of heads, by design i suppose...
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 25 2008
Location: Seychelles
Status: Offline
Points: 143485
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

damn it went down. Im missing good ish
 
que pagina mujer ?
in the chris brown thread 
Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 103213
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:44pm
Whew I read every last page while in a meeting and this gave me LIFE!!!! Continue................
 
Remind me to never cross anyone cos BHM neva eva forgets. I remember that tampon thread a long while back and everytime Star misses her meds and venom starts spuing someone brings it up.Ouch
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162121
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Bunnyah cares about thanks as well. I assume it's because you both are on the defense a lot
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


bunny likes to argue
lies, lies & more lies.   Are yall saying this bullsh*t to start an argument?? That's what it looks like to me.  Heaven forbid I try to defend myself, then I'm all kinds of like to argue, on the defense, upset, mad & angry bs.  child plz ----------->
 
know the difference btw offense & defenseSleepy
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198988
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Bunnyah cares about thanks as well. I assume it's because you both are on the defense a lot
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


bunny likes to argue
lies, lies & more lies.   Are yall saying this bullsh*t to start an argument?? That's what it looks like to me.  Heaven forbid I try to defend myself, then I'm all kinds of like to argue, on the defense, upset, mad & angry bs.  child plz ----------->
 
know the difference btw offense & defenseSleepy
oh lawd. what are yall defending yourselves against so hard? sirous (yes) question

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 27 2012 at 12:49pm
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162121
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


bunny likes to argue
This why I like her.LOL
well then u like me for the wrong reasons.  If any of yall knew a damn thing about me, you'd realize that I dont like to argue.  Can I argue?  sure, do I like to argue? no
 
LOL @ ppl that tell me what I think, feel, care about, like, or want.   wooooh boy, same sh*t, different day
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162121
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:54pm
SI, is that so hard??  I don't think it is.  idk what you do when ppl spread lies about you, but sometimes I ignore it & sometimes I correct it.   What do you suggest?
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198988
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

SI, is that so hard??  I don't think it is.  idk what you do when ppl spread lies about you, but sometimes I ignore it & sometimes I correct it.   What do you suggest?

i'm just asking. I guess it can be offensive to some people online or real life.
when i know people are just straight talking out of their ass, or arguing just to argue, i move on to the next. 
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 484587
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Bunnyah cares about thanks as well. I assume it's because you both are on the defense a lot
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


bunny likes to argue
lies, lies & more lies.   Are yall saying this bullsh*t to start an argument?? That's what it looks like to me.  Heaven forbid I try to defend myself, then I'm all kinds of like to argue, on the defense, upset, mad & angry bs.  child plz ----------->
 
know the difference btw offense & defenseSleepy

so you didn't argue the first part of my statement which is you care about thanks. which means i was correct. if you say you are defending yourself, doesn't that mean you are on the defense? 
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162121
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:07pm
Samone, Southern, ok cool
 
Ep, idk how you've come to that conclusion.  You are not correct.  Please find me a link or quote referring to my caring about the thx.  There are MANY ppl who make statements about the thx, watch the thx, brag about the thx, instigate with the thx.  I don't do ANY of that.  I can name names & its some of your buddies.  idc to call ppl out or mudsling.  The only thing I remember saying about the thx is that it needs to go & bhm was better b4 it.  How that equates to caring idk.  But of all the ppl that ACTUALLY care about the thx, you choose MOI??  Well that speaks volumes.
 
And if I am on the defense, its cuz someone is on the offense
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 41>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down