Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Braids
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - End o Summer - Batik Diva Curl, Treebraids/Weave
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedEnd o Summer - Batik Diva Curl, Treebraids/Weave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
PlatinumLuv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: End o Summer - Batik Diva Curl, Treebraids/Weave
    Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 1:03pm
Ok y'all...I'm back with another style of Outre Batik hair that I got to try this weekend - luv, luv, luv this one! I like to post these so that you all have an idea as to what the hair looks like out the package (and cut and styled of course) and not on the promo pic they have ON the package..those never do the hair justice. Here's DIVA CURL!

Weft for the weave and treebraids - not sold in bulk
Color: all 1
Length:18 inches
Quantity: 4 packs - used almost all of it. Wefts are very thin.
Cut into layers, thinned it out a bit, and created a sort of swoop bang by cutting and feathering the front..

Closer view of treebraids - these aren't done as nicely as i did last time cause it was 6am and i wanted to get to bed!!

UPDATE AT APPROX. 2 MONTHS (I LOVED this hair, nothing at all bad about it, i just changed the side of the swoop)....Bss people said they are discontinuing. So sad. Stock up while you can just in case!!

Edited by PlatinumLuv - Dec 23 2009 at 2:01pm
Sponsored Links

mz. new~new View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 1:53pm
very very nice
MissCassC View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 2:07pm
This looks lovely.  You can wear the hell out of some tree braids!  Thumbs%20Up
rinthecutie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 3:24pm
How cute!! It looks like a dang weave!!Clap
Cookie67 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 4:44pm
THIS IS NICE!  GOTTA TRY THE DIVA CURL.

THEY NEED TO PUT YOU ON THE PACKAGES OF THEIR HAIR.  I'M SURE WE CAN GET ENOUGH VOTES FROM BHF MEMBERS TO GET YOU IN. Smile

tinkerbell94 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 5:11pm

Ok, how do you make it so full? For tree braiding individual are u pulling allot of the hair out immediately and how much hair are u using. Your hair is the truth!!!!!!!!! Girl I am all over this, I want to have my daughter do this with Brobraz. I need the top to be full so that you barely see the braids. Need advice. Thanks in advance. Ok I am about to start braiding again to practice, and to think I taught her to braid (checking self because realize I am old)

See picture below with the micro but she need to pull more hair out immediately and add more hair to mine.

hma128 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 12:25am
my goodness! That is gorgeous! how do you do it?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Cookie67 Cookie67 wrote:

THIS IS NICE! GOTTA TRY THE DIVA CURL.

THEY NEED TO PUT YOU ON THE PACKAGES OF THEIR HAIR. I'M SURE WE CAN GET ENOUGH VOTES FROM BHF MEMBERS TO GET YOU IN. [IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley1.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />

Aww..thanks! They really do need to do the hair properly on the packages. They'd get more customers that way. Looks like they just take the hair and plop it on a wig or something and fling it on the models head! I've been watching diva curl for like 5 months before i decided to try it. Now, after trying batik's loose deep wave, deep wave, loose body and grammy wave, i'd say this is definitely my favorite. Gives the whole...Beyonce type of look!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 9:32am
Originally posted by tinkerbell94 tinkerbell94 wrote:

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Ok, how do you make it so full? For tree braiding individual are u pulling allot of the hair out immediately and how much hair are u using. Your hair is the truth!!!!!!!!! Girl I am all over this, I want to have my daughter do this with Brobraz. I need the top to be full so that you barely see the braids. Need advice. Thanks in advance. Ok I am about to start braiding again to practice, and to think I taught her to braid (<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">checking self because realize I am old)<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></o:p>

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>See picture below with the micro but she need to pull more hair out immediately and add more hair to mine.

[Thanks tinkerbell! So yeh, this hair is definitely IT for me. But remember, this is not a full head of treebraids, it's just my edges, and crown/horseshoe that's done this time. The back is sewn in. You're right about pulling extension hair out immediately; as soon as you attach the hair securely at the root, you can start pulling hair out...the braid two rotations, pull hair out..and so on. What i do though, is pull out the most amount of hair within the first two times, that way, if i have to braid down really far because of the length of my hair, there is enough volume of hair to cover the braid. Hmmm..hope you understand that!

And I love your pics. That's some good hair!My sister taught me to braid, and now she is amazed at how i've taken it to another level cause she wouldn't have the patience to do this. For the treebraids with that type of hair, she will need to add more hair to the braid because looks like the Brobraz has a finer texture to it. On the flip side, the hair is kinda curly, so it will be easier to disguise the braid. Just do what i described above, and it will make the top much fuller and braids barely detectable.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 9:39am
Originally posted by hma128 hma128 wrote:

my goodness! That is gorgeous! how do you do it?

Thanks hun! How do i do it? Well, in addition to a 12 hour iTunes playlist, and a bottle of white wine............I just weave up the back, individually tree-braid the top and sides, then cut, layer and feather the hell out of it when I'm done!

Oh btw..I did a youtube vid for this (except for the cutting part unfortunately). It will be my first one, so I'm still trying to edit it to get it up. Soon as i figure it all out, i will post a link!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic