Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Encyclopedia of Ridiculous andUnnecessary Hair Shade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Encyclopedia of Ridiculous andUnnecessary Hair Shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Encyclopedia of Ridiculous andUnnecessary Hair Shade
    Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 9:50am

Starting to think we should keep a rolling thread of all the ridiculous hair shade we see from these so called "professional" business women. It's getting ridiculous. I follow several vendors on Instagram and Twitter, and I have to stop myself from getting sucked in and replying to the mess.

Do you ladies know how hard it was for me to see this post on IG from HerImports and not school her and all her poor misinformed followers?!!!

It to MAUCH y'all! Talking ish about other vendors who get their hair from Aliexpress because YOUR hair flow in DIRECT from Brazil, huh? Chile please.

I know you ladies have seen ridiculous stuff too, please post so we can all have a laugh!!
Sponsored Links

thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 1:37pm
LOL Oh the unprofessional-ism of these women! It's hilarious but sad en meme temps.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 2:01pm
The title of this thread is

Clearly this person never had Russian/Asian hair because this both of my "Russian" hair is thicker than Indian.   Also I guess this company is feeling themselves since they were smart enough to buy hair before the Chinese holiday to sell but talking like they don't get their hair from China.
BeauTfllyBrwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeauTfllyBrwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 2:59pm
So I guess Brazil is processing hair too lol.

Miss Ladybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss Ladybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 3:05pm
You can take a horse to water but u can't make em drink these the same chicks the ran to they local bobs store w/ they tax refund check & thought they was buy virgin hair cause it was in a ziplock bag under the counter
BeauTfllyBrwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote BeauTfllyBrwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 3:06pm
I saddens me how much misinformation is pushed out by companies. No one has 4 oz bundles? Russian hair is fake? But her processed Brazilian hair is real??? All she did was order enough to cover the holiday. Dumb as a box of rocks I tell you. What happen to research and marketing or customer service, pr and integrity. This is won't I don't buy from AV's unless the company has been established and providing a quality product for 5 years or more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 3:18pm
It's really sad. I'm embarrassed for them.

Still trying to figure out how she reached the conclusion that Russian hair is only bleached Indian hairGeek

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 3:20pm

What does "virgin" hair mean to these people? Non-BSS?

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by theLANAshow theLANAshow wrote:

What does "virgin" hair mean to these people? Non-BSS?

YEP!!!!
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 5:11pm
Wow really so everyone is just lying besides them well congrats to them for being the #1 hater, guess they're threatened by the competition.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic