Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

EMT Reprimanded for Vouging While Driving

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EMT Reprimanded for Vouging While Driving
    Posted: May 17 2014 at 3:58am
......LOLLOL

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – An enthusiastic emergency medical technician from New Jersey got the attention of the pop star Rihanna, after a video of him dancing behind the wheel went viral.

But as CBS 2’s Tony Aiello reported, the EMT, Jonathan Williams, also got reprimanded by his boss.

A camera was rolling as Williams heard Rihanna on the radio while behind the wheel of a private ambulance.

His hands move in every direction as he tries to keep one hand on the wheel and the other on his handheld radio.

“Wow, he’s gone viral – that’s great,” said Williams’ friend, Bianca Lotin.

The video has gone viral, racking up hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. It even garnered Rihanna’s attention, who took to Twitter to mention it.

“Very, very entertaining,” Lotin said of her friend. “The way you see him on the video, that’s the way he is in life.”

But what about Williams’ driving – taking his hands off the wheel and using a two-way radio while driving.

Driving an ambulance, and working as an EMT, is a very demanding job. Online, many have commented: “What’s the big deal? The guy was just letting off some stress.”

But at the Montclair Ambulance Unit – which is not the agency for which Williams works — officials were not amused.

“It doesn’t help our industry,” said Montclair Ambulance Unit Deputy Chief Frank Carlo.

Carlo said if Williams worked for him, he would be in trouble.

“It creates an unsafe environment,” Carlo said. “We stress safety with our staff. The public puts their trust in us. We put our trust in our EMTs, and we want that returned.”

On the phone, Williams told CBS 2’s Aiello: “I was out of service and heading home. I’d never do that with a patient on board.”

Still, Williams has been reprimanded by his employer.

But he was shocked and impressed that he also drew attention from Rihanna.

“I was flabbergasted – totally, utterly flabbergasted,” he said.

The New Jersey Department of Health licenses EMTs. A spokeswoman told CBS 2 the department had no comment on the video.

Sponsored Links

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:00am
He was getting his life lol
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:03am
LMAO I'm not even mad, that mix was hot.

They need to give the DJ who played that night a bonus check. That dude lived.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:10am
lol I love how he just turned down on drunk in love.
I also died when I heard "bitch" come through that walkie talkie
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:53am
The conversation though....
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:57am
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:14am
Yasssssssssas gawdddddd Hunny! He got his whole entire life in that moment!
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:22am
He betta get it
yassss
mix gave me life
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:35am

Lmaooooo!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:47am
Hahaha!

Everyone has those 'that's my jam bish!' moments in the car.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>