Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emily's Natural Hair Progress Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Emily Loretta View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Emily Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emily's Natural Hair Progress Thread
    Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:51pm
I just needed a place to compile all my hair thoughts and what I'm doing in one neat place. Feel free to comment as you like.

BC'ed Feb. 25th 2012 to a low cut with about two inches of growth. 

My hair currently just met SL, I'm 3" away from CBL which I should achieve by April if all goes well.

Current Reggie:

Baggy Hair 3x a week

Carrot oil hot oil treatment before CO Wash massaged into scalp and hair

CO Wash 3x a week with cheap condishy (inbetween Baggying days) 

Mane n' Tail quarter size amount daily spread to hair as my leave in

Seal with Whipped Shea Butter mix

Oil scalp and massage with JBCO 2x daily (Morn. & Night)

Every few hours through out day mist hair with Espom Salt/ACV mix and then carrot oil spray to keep hair soft and moisturized 

Wear hair up in poof   

Mane n' Tail and JBCO so far have given me some good soft and silky hair which is thicker and seems to  be growing. 

Problem areas: Temples and nape

ETA: Baggying

Edited by Emily Loretta - Jan 05 2013 at 6:05pm
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:18am
Thanks, I'll be keeping up with this thread! Be sure to post pics! Just a thought, the ACV may be too drying for everyday use.
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:37am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Thanks, I'll be keeping up with this thread! Be sure to post pics! Just a thought, the ACV may be too drying for everyday use.
a video i seen on youtube said it messes up the ph balance so yeah IA
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Emily Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:34am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I'll be posting pictures today actually! :D That's my motivation! Seeing that something has changed even if I don't feel/see it has. And I didn't use alot of ACV, just a cap size and the rest is the Epsom salt water, so far my hair seems to like it but if it gets too drying then I'll stop use so thank you for that!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:13am
@Ashleyano 

kk thank you! :D

---
So last night I baggied and tied it down with my scarf. I thinking of incorporating into my reggie, like every other day inbetween my co wash days. I hear people can see better growth with baggying so I'll try it for a while and see.

After my shower I rubbed in some Mane n' Tail, sealed with Shea Butter Mix and applied the JBCO. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Emily Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:47am
So I can't take the pictures off my phone. I'm no longer in the US and my phone company wants my soul and body as payment to send ONE!!!!!!!! picture msg so I re-took the photos on my Chromebook's camera. It's not the best, hell it's probably the worst but hey...

May 23th 2012

June 21st 2012

August 8th 2012

January 5th 2012

So yeah, here's the growth I've gotten so far. Considering how horrible I was treating my hair I'm surprised it grew at all, there are miracles at works, but now that I'll properly be taking care of it I'm excited to see it grow. The back of my head is much slower in terms of growth and thickness, I'm trying to use JBCO now to grow and thicken it up. Oh and ignore my tangled hair, I detangle after I take my pictures.

nOB0DYb33TT3R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nOB0DYb33TT3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:04pm
Great job girl, as we know every inch helps, keep it growing hun!
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:08pm
Oooh! Good idea! :)Thumbs Up
caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:39pm
Good luck! I am definitely seeing major progress! :)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:27am
Thanks for the motivation ladies! =D I haven't done anything to my hair today, didn't even M&S cause I had to get up early to go to church with my Auntie and was being rushed. Just got back and I'm being all kinds of lazy, but I'm suppose to be getting my hair braided today so I'll M&S and oil my scalp before I go. I'll be baggying tonight and washing my hair in the braids tomorrow.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>