Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eloquent hair - anyone bought their wigs?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Misstasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misstasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eloquent hair - anyone bought their wigs?
    Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 5:33am
I saw this company on youtube and really like the look of their indian remi half wig. eloquenthair.com. Has anyone tried their wigs? I would also like advice on wear I can get a half wig in human hair like the one in the picture which is Freetress Appeal girl
http://%20s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/misstasha77/%20%20 -
 http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/misstasha77/ 
Sponsored Links

Misstasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misstasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 5:35am
sorry link to my pics is http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/misstasha77/

LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:22pm
Just wanted to say I ordered one of these half wigs for photo shoots.  The curls are definitely processed.  I hate processed curls.  I talked to the seller and she was very kind and said she would exchange it for  a unprocessed indian curl.  Yay!  ...sigh...No yay.  I just received the replacement and once again, steam processed skinny noodle-y ziggyzaggy curls that I hate so. This time they weren't quite a tight a steam perm.   I'm waiting for her reply.  Man, I remember the day that VIRGIN curly hair meant VIRGIN curly hair.  I am so sick of ordering Virgin curls and getting crappy hair permed poorly instead of natural curly hair. 

It lays very flat on top for a half wig which is a good thing.  Oh and it's been dyed black.  Tons of jet black dye came out when I wet it.  I didn't asked for dyed hair either.  I'll keep you updated on what she says.

Edited by LaSirena - Dec 03 2012 at 7:24pm
LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:53pm
Well, she says I can send it back for the second time and can get virgin hair with unprocessed curls this time.  So I get to wait another 3 weeks.  Hopefully 3 times is a charm.
luminalu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luminalu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:39am
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/412873 there are some wigs and hair extensions...
JeffTheGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeffTheGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:30pm
Unfortunately the Malaysian I purchased from them tangled so bad! Great customer service so far but didn't last 4 weeks.... In the process of a return.
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:28pm
I bought the Columbian curl from them about 10 months ago. It tangled throughout the unit, but the tangles were somewhat easy to take out compared other units I've had. After liftly the colored, I did notice numerous split ends in the wig. You could give Bestlacewigs a try. They have stock u part wig now, although I have never ordered from them before.
CocoBunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CocoBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:41pm
I am on the site now. I think I will place an order.  It says it well take three weeks to receive it.  I will report back.

A few weeks ago I purchased from http://www.catherinemarion.com/collections/wigs/products/ombre-boho-wig .  I didnt love it.  The wig is good quality but just not what I expected. I did not order the u part, but I wish I had.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic