Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Elmo resigns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Damn...these dudes bout to start coming outta the woodwork like Tiger Woods' mistresses!

$5 mil for dry humping when you were messing with several other older dudes...naw...

right?  if he got lawsuits on the other guys then i'll shut my mouf and eat my 28 inch body wave with "New Rose" highlights.  
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 5:58pm

Elmo Puppeteer Kevin Clash Cleared of Sex Abuse Charges

3:54 AM PDT 4/24/2014 by Patrick Brzeski

Kevin Clash Elmo - H 2012
Getty Images
Kevin Clash

The U.S. Court of Appeals upheld a New York judge's ruling from last summer, dismissing the case because of the statute of limitations.

Kevin Clash, the voice of Sesame Street's Elmo for 28 years, has been cleared of three charges of sexual abuse after an appeals court threw out the cases.

Clash, 53, was accused by multiple men of sexually abusing them over 10 years ago when they were minors. Multiple lawsuits were filed, but in July 2013, a New York judge said that the claims were made too late, as they were outside the state's statute of limitations, which provides that a lawsuit has to be filed within six years of the event or three years after a plaintiff turns 21.

Clash's three accusers brought their cases to the U.S. Court of Appeals, alleging the psychological effects of the abuse weren't fully realized until 2012. But this month, the cases were again dismissed.

Clash resigned from his job as the voice of Elmo in 2012 after the allegations of improper sexual relations with minors became public. He has denied any wrongdoing from the beginning, saying that any relationships he engaged in occurred between consenting adults.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/elmo-puppeteer-kevin-clash-cleared-698645

Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:41pm
hes cleared because the statute of limitations? thats not saying much.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:03pm
im still mad at this fool...........Angry
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:16pm
So.. the case is dismissed not because it wasn't proven he did these crimes, but because the cases are too old?

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:18am
He name is still tarnished. He dodge a bullet

Now, stay away from minors!!!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:00am
I dont understand how there can be a statue of limitations on molestation. I mean I know it becomes harder to prove but there has got to be a better alternative.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:34am
^i think they were not molested... I think they just wanted money and saw this as an opportunity... I wonder if elmo was molested he was pretty young starting out:
he was this baby too anyone used to watch this?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:42am
Was that show for kids?!
That would scare the crap out of me as a child. Lmaoooo i'm picturing childhood me bawwwwling and running
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:34am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

^i think they were not molested... I think they just wanted money and saw this as an opportunity... I wonder if elmo was molested he was pretty young starting out:
he was this baby too anyone used to watch this?

Wow! I loved that show.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style