Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Elmo a Pedo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:41pm
I wonder how many parents will stop their kids from watching sesame street now?  As many that stopped watching Teletubbies
Sponsored Links

Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:07pm
Smh, it's like finding out Santa doesn't exist.. I thought so highly of him, I didn't know he was gay. Ole boy was a bitter b8ch and unfortunately Elmo will lose a lot of coins behind this scandal.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:19pm
Why did he settle? Why did the accuser recant his story?
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:12am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Breaking News . Sick

Elmo puppeteer accuser recants sex story

Thanks for posting the update.

Great that he recanted, but the damage is done.  Who's going to watch Elmo without thinking about this from now on?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:42am
No adult but kids don't care. Those that are bothered by him being gay most likely don't like the show anyway. They have been accused in the past of being too liberal which made no sense. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:32am
the damage is already done. its not fair that a person can just make a statement like this, recant it and still remain anonymous.  he should be outed just like he did Kevin Clash.
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:49am
what's the point of recanting? Either you want everyone to know Elmo's a pedo, or you don't.
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:51am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

He has been divorced since 2003.  I remember watching an interview when he was still married and I thought he was odd and when I saw his wife I thought well...ain't he gay?  2012 he confirms what I thought back in 2000.  sigh

Oh wow...yeah I'd be more surprised if he wasn't gay.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:33am
Oh my…
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the damage is already done. its not fair that a person can just make a statement like this, recant it and still remain anonymous.  he should be outed just like he did Kevin Clash.

'Elmo' accuser who recanted underage sex accusation against puppeteer Kevin Clash has troubled past

Aspiring model Sheldon Stephens was identified by The Smoking Gun as the person who nearly destroyed 'Sesame Street' muppeteer Kevin Clash’s career by claiming he had a relationship with the 52-year-old when he was just 16. Clash said they were consenting adults.

Comments (19)Shown is a mugshot of Sheldon Stephens when he was incarcerated in Dauphin County, PA on an armed robbery charge. Stephens claimed he had a sexual encounter with Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clarke when he was a minor, but later admitted they were both consenting adults at the time of their relationship.

Mugshot of Sheldon Stephens when he was incarcerated in Dauphin County, Pa.

The man who tickled Elmo has had a troubled past.

Aspiring model Sheldon Stephens was identified by The Smoking Gun as the person who nearly destroyed “Sesame Street” muppeteer Kevin Clash’s career by claiming he had a relationship with the 52-year-old when he was just 16. Clash said they were consenting adults.

On Tuesday, Stephens recanted the underage accusation. The ordeal wasn’t the first time Stephens, a self-described “rare breed,” got in over his head, according to the site.

The 24-year-old was arrested in the Harrisburg, Pa., airport in 2009 on charges of receiving stolen property, The Smoking Gun reported. At the time, he was sporting a white gold necklace and ring a Los Angeles music manager said Stephens robbed from him. Stephens told cops the $250,000 in jewelry was a gift.

The case was eventually dismissed.

ELMO15N_1_WEB

MOLLY RILEY/REUTERS

'Sesame Street' character Elmo and Kevin Clash pose for photographers before the 2011 Kennedy Center Honors in Washington, D.C.

Watch the video report here

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/elmo-accuser-recanted-troubled-article-1.1202365#ixzz2CJflSCUu
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic