Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Elizabeth Edwards:Strong Woman or Pathetic Figure?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedElizabeth Edwards:Strong Woman or Pathetic Figure?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Lick3Shots View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 10:35am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

the woman has had her child die in a car accident and has terminal cancer and has probably lost her breasts. she was a skilled lawyer and is amazingly intelligent. if in her dying days she wants to call a homewrecking skank, a homewrecking skank, and stay with her husband bc she only has a few years left, she is allowed to in my book.

she can place the blame on whomever she wishes. she is thinking about more than herself which is more than john can say. whatever assuages her conscious than whatever.

actually i just read the passage she doesnt sound pathetic at all. she sounds real. and on tv she admits that she and him are not in an amazing place right now.

ITA!
Sponsored Links

Mianna View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 10:42am
I don't think she is pathetic.....she is very strong but she is doing what she needs to do to avoid a breakdown......she has realized that her husband is not the great man she believed, he is a dog like the rest....I am going to allow her to live in her denial.....her husband is a loser, he has a child out there from his affair and he thinks that exempts him from taking care of it, when poor men do that we call them scum but because he is rich he gets a pass? uh no! Then he spent his family money rent his whore a million dollar mansion--- he has been having an affair for years and he slipped up..... what a pig, the least you could do was strap on a condom.... disgusting, she has a compromised immune system and her husband is bringing home some ish he got from the other woman.......... I better exit this thread because......
K.U.R.E View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 2:11pm
bump!
danniekay View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 2:22pm
Stern%20Smile~keeping my opinion to myself~.........

Edited by danniekay - May 07 2009 at 2:22pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 2:25pm
I want a paternity test to see if the baby is Edwards.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by cmoniquew cmoniquew wrote:

I think it takes strength to forgive your cheating husband but to place the majority of the blame the other woman is kinda sad

I agree.
she is doing what millions of women continue to do --forgive cheaters ---only hers is in the limelight. She isnt doint anything unusual.
However, her husband is to blame. Yes, the women who helped him cheat did wrong, BUT, that woman was not obligated to HER. Her husband made vows to HER to be faithful.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by bebekay bebekay wrote:

I feel for her but she needs to place as much blame on her husband as she is placing on the other woman.

The other woman was dead wrong, she knew they were married. He was DEAD ASS wrong!! he was the one in the marriage, he supposedly loved his wife...
Sounds like she lets him get away w/the fact that he cheated, like he is some sort of baby that cant say no to candy...

This is the vibe I got from it as well.

I can understand why she wants to preserve what she has left but her blame still seems misplaced. If she as a wife wants to stay with him that is her perogative she however should come to terms with what really happened. He cheated and lied about it, that is what is boils down to.
Arielle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by cmoniquew cmoniquew wrote:

I think it takes strength to forgive your cheating husband but to place the majority of the blame the other woman is kinda sad

I agree.
she is doing what millions of women continue to do --forgive cheaters ---only hers is in the limelight. She isnt doint anything unusual.
However, her husband is to blame. Yes, the women who helped him cheat did wrong, BUT, that woman was not obligated to HER. Her husband made vows to HER to be faithful.

I believe that Elizabeth is settling.  And yes, she's ill, but did anyone know that there's a growing number of women whose husbands left them after they found out they were ill with cancer?  Elizabeth is not the only one battling an illness.  Yes it is extremely difficult, and I'm not even gonna pretend like I know what she's going thru, but she gave that man a pass in order to continue with her sham of a marriage.  He shat on that marriage certificate years ago.
nappyface View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 2:48pm

Pinch

K.U.R.E View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by danniekay danniekay wrote:

Stern%20Smile~keeping my opinion to myself~.........

Don't bite your tongue. I would love to hear what you have to say!Wink
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic