Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Elis. Hasselbeck Livid About Rosie Return to View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Elis. Hasselbeck Livid About Rosie Return to View

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:59pm
So is Rosie getting Barbara's seat?
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:01am
I wonder.
I actually think Rosie was a better moderator than Whoopi has been

*don't stone me* lol
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:07am
The View knows they had shake things up with The Real starting up around the corner Geek

That's gonna be an interesting showdown to see who takes the ratings even though they have 2 completely different demographics
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:13am
They tryna get some strong hosts cause didn't The Real either beat them in ratings or they were close when they were doing there trial run?  I mean what?  Are these shows airing at the same time?

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 11 2014 at 2:14am
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Liked Elisabeth, but not her politics.

Liked Rosie also.

Don't care much either way.
If they're discussing something I'm interested in, I watch,
if not, I move on.

Same here.  I liked Joy too.

Not a fan of Whoopi, Babs, Sherri, & I'm indifferent about Jenny McCarthy.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I always wondered how she went from finding outfits in Forever 21 and Bakers on The look For Less to the View anyway.

white privilege at its finest

She married up.  She's from a lower-middle class Italian/Polish family, but married into a connected WASP family that hooked her up.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:52am
Elisabeth sounds bitter on that video.  I do feel like Rosie bullied her and was very disrespectful to her on that show. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 10:13am
Joy's response to Elisabeth

Edited by uppitynegroid - Jul 11 2014 at 10:14am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:17pm
I agree with Joy, that comment about military could be dangerous and i dont believe it either. Unless Rosie told Elis something during their late night girlfriend chats that we arent aware of.b Many people were agaist war but supported troops.   

Miss Joy. She was always my favorite anyway.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:11pm

oh wow i didn't know rosie had a son at the citadel. not that i thought she was anti military anyway...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic