Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Elis. Hasselbeck Livid About Rosie Return to View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Elis. Hasselbeck Livid About Rosie Return to View

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elis. Hasselbeck Livid About Rosie Return to View
    Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:15pm
I don't even care but Team Rosie whatever the argument.

lol @ Harvey saying Elis was the key to the success of The View. I actually told my sister one time how much more I enjoyed the show when Elis was on vacay.

#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img { padding: 0px; margin: 0px; }

Elisabeth Hasselbeck harshly attacked her former "View" colleague Rosie O'Donnell on Wednesday's "Fox and Friends" and said that she thought O'Donnell has been planning her much-rumored return to the show for a "long time."

TMZ reported Tuesday that O'Donnell has signed a deal to come back as a host on "The View," which is in the midst of an almost complete reboot. Hasselbeck, who is on vacation, called into the show she currently hosts and left no doubt about where she stood on the news, bringing up her infamous fight with O'Donnell which led to O'Donnell's premature exit from the program.

"What could ruin a vacation more than to hear news like this?" Hasselbeck said. "Here comes to 'The View' the very woman who spit in the face of our military, spit in the face of her own network, and really in the face of a person who stood by her and had civilized debates for the time that she was there."

She also alleged that, when all the former "View" hosts had reunited to celebrate Barbara Walters' retirement, O'Donnell had walked around the show's set "with a lot of control" and had even told her that she'd planned the entire thing.

"I think this has been in the works for a long time," she said.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 09 2014 at 7:15pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:17pm
her response lets us know that she really was pushed out before she wanted to leave.

those were some of the best episodes tho, elisabeth and rosie going at it.  they need to bring back Star Jones too!!  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:18pm
yeah Star made the show IMO. I started watching about 2 years before she left. I haven't watched as often since.   I couldn't stand her  but I loved to hate her lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 09 2014 at 7:20pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:20pm
it was a love hate for me too...when she was on recently it seemed like she was angling to come back...i would love to see Star, Whoopi, and Rosie go at it.  three know-it-alls.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:26pm
remember when Rosie and Elis used to gush about hanging out together, family dinners, and their great friendship? I knew that ish was fake lol, and def wouldn't last long.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 09 2014 at 7:26pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:27pm
The rosie vs elisabeth political battles were epic every episode was soooo tense

elisabeth sounds salty as hell I have no idea why... I know fox is paying her more

Edited by hauteshellbi - Jul 09 2014 at 7:28pm
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:47pm
I'm not team anybody. I do agree with Elizabeth about how this has probably been in the works, and Rosie and Barbara have something to do with Sherri and Jenny leaving. The show is all shady IMO, and it's time to hang up the rage with their shady antics. I'm glad Barbara is gone but I'm sure she still has her hand it. I can't stand Barbara, can't trust no one who picks their career over their kids.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:05pm
Liked Elisabeth, but not her politics.

Liked Rosie also.

Don't care much either way.
If they're discussing something I'm interested in, I watch,
if not, I move on.

Edited by Benni - Jul 09 2014 at 9:06pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:10pm
Elizabeth is so whiny and simple 
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Elizabeth is so whiny and simple 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>