Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM Hair NHA kinky curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NoraBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoraBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:13pm
http://www.ehmhaircompany.com/

http://www.ehmhaircompany.com/no-heat-alternative-collection.html
Sponsored Links

NoraBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoraBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:16pm
not sure why it's not clickable, but you should be able to copy and paste it Smile

Edited by NoraBoo - Apr 28 2014 at 12:19pm
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:12pm
Hi ladies, I ordered this hair last August & I seem to have had a difference experience than you all so I figured I would share. I ended up installing it twice & my third install was AWFUL. It turned into a damn rats nest.

I initially loved the hair. It blended extremely well will my 4b hair. All I needed was water, KCCC, & two flat twists to make my hair blend.

It did not take dye very well. It was unable to lift the hair color with just developer, I had to use bleach. Unfortunately, I did not have enough bleach to cover everything.

(excuse that little piece of the track showing)

When I installed it for a second time, it just was not the same. It had become dry and limp. I only wore it for a week.

So I tried to cut it & mixed it with some old KCY KC hair to supplement & add more color since that hair took color well (BAD IDEA)

Attempted a twist out:

You can see that it was already starting to matte up.

After last install:

I decided to email the lady:

That's all she said. I wasn't expecting her to offer me a refund after several months but I expected her to say more than that. Anyway, I hope she notified her vendor and that the hair has improved in quality because I really enjoyed wearing it. Maybe next time I will make a wig instead.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic