Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

EHM Hair NHA kinky curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:44pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 11:39am
I just want to go ahead and update the thread on how this hair is holding up. This hair is the BOMB!!!

I only washed it once since I got it. I don't put any product in it except water mixed with grape seed oil and conditioner, which is once every 2 weeks. I don't sleep with it so I take it off every night. When I wake up in the morning and its time to go all I do is shake the wig plop it on and go. There hair is super soft and doesn't get weighed down with product.

I get compliments everyday. Ask all the questions you like.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:18am
Omg I love that 2 strand twist!!! Looks so soft & bouncy...
Miss Taara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Taara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:28am
wow Suga that hair is gorgeous!
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 12:22am
I'm ordering this in a few weeks, would you say it more 4a hair texture?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 5:50pm
more like 4b 4c curls. I would say 4c would be the best description of this hair.
sansrelaxer222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:02pm
Wow this hair looks amazing, I've been thinking about going the Kinky Curly route and I definitely want to now after seeing these pictures. Great job on the wig btw. Can't wait to see it on you! 
Brown Sugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brown Sugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 5:19pm
Gorgeous 👌👍💜
NoraBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoraBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:08am
So I just ordered some of this hair as well. How long would you say it took you to get your hair? How is it holding up?  
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by NoraBoo NoraBoo wrote:

So I just ordered some of this hair as well. How long would you say it took you to get your hair? How is it holding up?  

JUST TRIED TO GO TO THE WEBSITE THROUGH THE LINK THAT WAS PROVIDED IN THIS POST AND IT'S NOT WORKING. WHAT LINK DID YOU USE?
< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic