Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

EHM Hair NHA kinky curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:03pm
Ooh that's nice Suga!
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:07pm
I still gotta pluck, bleach knots, and lift the tips of the hair and put some Sass up in that fro. Thanks Diva!
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:09pm
I know it'll be fiyah when you're done
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:28pm
*wipes drool from bottom lip*
I'm loving that fro Suga...
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:19am
Loving that wig,think that I'll refresh my kinky this weekend..
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 7:23am
do u thanggggg SugaBThumbs UpClap
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 7:45am
LOVE the wig, glad you finally finished!!Tongue

SN: my 18" matted something terrible (I ordered 3 bundles and a closure, the 18 inch is the only one I'm having issues with, so I think I just got a bad bundle)...anyway Marsha claims this was in her 'About' section on fb, I don't recall it being there when I ordered, and am still going to try to get reimbursed for that one bundle, but this is to help some of you all out *run on sentence, I know*:

The Kinky curly hair is our best seller so to ensure the longevity we are now offering a do's and don'ts list: 

Do seal your wefts before applying
Do moisturise each day with a leave in conditioner 
Do plait in sections and tie in a silk scarf before bed
Do wash weekly with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner 
Do air dry - this is a heat free unit 
Do use a Wide Tooth comb to detangle when wet 
Do not use a shampoo with sulphates 
Do not use any alcohol based products 
Do not use a Denman brush to detangle the hair 
Do not sew through the tracks 
Do not cut or spilt your wefts
If you colour this hair extra care is needed such as frequent deep conditioning and Argan oil 

EHM Hair Company accepts no liability if the above is not adhered to. 

Disclaimer 
All hair pieces are sent to you in their virgin unprocessed state. They can be dyed to you choice of colour but please note EHM are not responsible for any damage caused to the hair or cuticles by this chemical process. Dyeing any human hair can cause irreversible damage and without the correct regime the hair can become dry and brittle which as a result you may experience tangling which can then lead to excessive shedding. Any chemical process should be undertaken by a trained professional and is at the risk of the customer. 

Each bundle is inspected before dispatch but please inspect your hair when it arrives and contact us within 3 days if you find any issues. 

To eliminate issues on length or colour please view our length chart and all bundles will be sent in their natural state which could range from colour 1b to 2. We will attempt to match bundles but as the hair is unprocessed we can't not promise exact matches. The hair can be dyed by a professional stylist to achieve your desired style.

REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND RETURN POLICY.
• We at EHM hair Company, provide 100% Virgin hair to our customers; Our hair is carefully selected by our suppliers which we work with carefully sourced from their originated countries to ensure Quality, We pride ourselves with customer satisfactory, this means making sure our customers receive nothing short of our quality Virgin hair and lace pieces.
• In place of our quality measures, we assure that every order is thoroughly inspected before it’s prepared for shipping, in order to maintain the high standard requirements of our customers.
The nature of our products means all sales are final, Refunds are not allowed, and however exchanges may be accepted subject to terms and conditions below.
• EHM hair company agrees to exchange any products with an equal value if the product is returned within 72 hours (3 days) of purchase.
• Products that have been opened (cut or seal removed) will not be accepted for an exchange due to hygiene requirements.
• All shipping and handling fee and money transfer sending fee will be at the customers expense when an exchange is accepted, please ensure the you send products via secured delivery so it can get to us safely, as if it doesn’t that will be the customers responsibility. 
• Products must be received before an exchange is made.
• The same applies to our lace pieces
• In a case where any of the terms and conditions is not met, we reserve the right to refuse an exchange. 

Edited by Ms_Kudos - Oct 09 2013 at 7:46am
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 5:50pm
how is this hair holding up????
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:19pm
Two strand twist out with only eco styling gel.

JennJenn224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JennJenn224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:27pm
Thumbs UpWOW!!!Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>