BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM Hair NHA kinky curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LeeMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:57am
Pretty hair!
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Sooo, I ordered on the 16th, received my tracking number on the 19th.  Hair got stuck in customs (NY) for three days, and arrived on Monday, but I missed it and picked it up yesterday from the post office.

I ordered a 14" closure, 14"/16"/18" wefts of her 'Cambodian' kinky curly, which is still her NHA, but a bit looser than the 'Malaysian' afro kinky curly.  These are the comparison pics she sent me:

Cambodian

Malaysian

Now I see why folks was going bananas over Cambodian and Malaysian hair, especially the Cambodian.  That is gorgeous hair right there.  I apologize for asking this but I was a casual reader in the hair weaves forums until I am just done trying to style my hair but how do you come across such vendors?  Is there a FB group where vendors advertise their goods or is it just by happenstance?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:25pm
NARS the vendor is on FB and someone in the ultimate kinky curly thread tried her after watching DaintyA's video on youtube. I wanted to give it a try since the prices were so low.

Edited by sugabanana - Aug 28 2013 at 2:27pm
GGLOL422 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGLOL422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:13pm
Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 5:20pm
SO I FINALLY GOT MY CLOSURE!!!!! its been at the post office forever. I also told Marsha about how awful her customer service was. She assured me that she hired a few folks to help out and her website will be up and running very soon. 

Is it me or did everyone else get a 3 part lace closure??? I mean it looks nice and all but all i wanted was a middle part closure. I guess this is a added benefit.

I will take pics and load soon. 

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 9:41pm
Mine freepart
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:30pm
So you have to order through facebook? 

Also, how long did it take you to recieve the hair OP? I want this hair for an event at school. The event is on Oct 19. But I also want to bleach and dye the hair first and then sew clips on it, so I need it maybe a couple of days before the event. 

And how much was the hair? I would ask the lady now, but I don't think I'll get a reply until tomorrow. 

ETA: I just realized the last time OP posted was 5 hours ago... I only looked at the girl who posted before me... maybe I'll just message EHM.

Edited by lalaLeslie - Oct 02 2013 at 10:31pm
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:28pm
EHM is supposed to have a website now? I seen it on FB that it launched but no link to site...
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 12:00am
http://www.ehmhaircompany.com/shop.html

Edited by toosexy1 - Oct 03 2013 at 12:01am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 10:57pm
Ok I finally finished my wig yall. This hair is bomb yall!!! Its not silky like AAMH is much more textured like our hair. I don't know who her vendor is but this hair is nice. The closure density is perfect. A total plus is that she got the vendor to process the curl all the way to the root. 

Edited by sugabanana - Oct 08 2013 at 11:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic