Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM Hair NHA kinky curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

For that look, I would put the longer bundle on top and the shorter on the bottom. Then layer it a bit around your head and most importantly your face. Putting the longer on the bottom will give it a choppy layered look with more fullness and length on the bottom, which is something you don't want! HTH

I agree!!  You end up losing the length or cutting it more.  I don't know why stylists don't get this.  I've asked for this before and didn't get it and the install was lacklusterish.....

I like this idea.. so would you sew the tracks back and fourth starting at the nape or round and round your whole head?
Sponsored Links

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

For that look, I would put the longer bundle on top and the shorter on the bottom. Then layer it a bit around your head and most importantly your face. Putting the longer on the bottom will give it a choppy layered look with more fullness and length on the bottom, which is something you don't want! HTH

I agree!!  You end up losing the length or cutting it more.  I don't know why stylists don't get this.  I've asked for this before and didn't get it and the install was lacklusterish.....

I like this idea.. so would you sew the tracks back and fourth starting at the nape or round and round your whole head?

Definitely around the entire perimeter of your head. You dont want to run out of the shorter length when you get to the area on the sides and front.  If you go back and forth starting at the nape, you'll end up having a blunt length more in the back, and you'll end up having to cut more of the longer length you put up top. Plus, if you don't end up using all the hair, you'll have longer hair left over for another install. WINNIIIING!!! LOL
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:14am
Nice looking hair
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:30am
lol thank you exotiq! i think i will try this soon !
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:11am

I was trying to find the video I was looking for, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKL5Fn7x9zM

Since your hair is ALOT curlier, you wont have to worry about the "Scalp issue" either. You can also, as you've stated, do the beehive, but I think this method gives you more versatility. I've used this as well!

I like this method
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:01pm
Gorgeous Suga! Cant wait to see it finished!
!jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:50am
Update: dyed my wefts with black! they were a little too light so i left the black dye on far about half as long

Cant wait to see yours sugar!
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:36am
Sooo, I ordered on the 16th, received my tracking number on the 19th.  Hair got stuck in customs (NY) for three days, and arrived on Monday, but I missed it and picked it up yesterday from the post office.

I ordered a 14" closure, 14"/16"/18" wefts of her 'Cambodian' kinky curly, which is still her NHA, but a bit looser than the 'Malaysian' afro kinky curly.  These are the comparison pics she sent me:

Cambodian

Malaysian

Even though it was a different texture, since suga was looking, I was going to offer her half a bundle, but something in my spirit told me to wait until I picked it up.  When I got it from the Post Office, the package looked kind of light.  Lo and behold, only the closure, the 16" and 18" were there.  No 14....so, I fb'd Marsha, she apologized and told me she would send the 14" tomorrow [today].  I've received the tracking number this morning.
I didn't manipulate the hair at all, will wait until the 14" arrives and just do everything at once:

Closure - knots not bleached and no PU strip, so I will be heading over to the Ultimate Closure thread for assistance:

Edited by Ms_Kudos - Aug 28 2013 at 8:43am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:12am
so pretty...
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:06am
GAWGUSSSSSS Ms kudos efffing GORG!!!! At this point I will take scraps!!! I was waiting to see what the closure looked like and now I will go ahead and just purchase the closure. Anyone got scraps?Big smile
I loke how the curls are rolled up all the way to the root. Some closures the curls start at the middle of the strands.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>