Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mayaparis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayaparis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:02pm
As I said, I'm just posting my experience and I didn't "put up" with anything, the service was great, the hair was great. I read so many bad reviews on this post that I wanted to share mine because it was a good one.
I understand that you had a bad experience and I don't blame you for not wanting to do business with her. In life, everyone's good... until. Things could get awry even if there was a seller who had both great service and products.
Sponsored Links

HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:09pm
I'm glad You made this post, OP. My sis was going to purchase. She just lost some business.
BxFinestcocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxFinestcocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by napturalpretty1908 napturalpretty1908 wrote:

@GCurly, I'm glad you made the thread, I want to know the good and bad when considering making a purchase.  I was really curious about the hair so I ended up buying from ehm, but people are right, she has absolutely no customer service so it's kind of like why am I paying you a premium if you are facilitating, the sale, not caring, washing the hair, etc. I should just hunt down the vendor, lol. Im just saying I'm learning the important of customer service, can't give away my money for nothing. 

So for anyone who recently purchased, are there in photos? Still waiting on mine and would love to see some hair :)

I have posted my experiance in the Newbies section. I will be posting pictures of the hair washed and wefts sealied later on tonight. 
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by mayaparis mayaparis wrote:

As I said, I'm just posting my experience and I didn't "put up" with anything, the service was great, the hair was great. I read so many bad reviews on this post that I wanted to share mine because it was a good one. I understand that you had a bad experience and I don't blame you for not wanting to do business with her. In life, everyone's good... until. Things could get awry even if there was a seller who had both great service and products.

You are absolutely right ...
LOL
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 7:05pm
Hey guys! 

My hair came yesterday and like everyone said it's really pretty! And it's soft, so much more softer than my other afro kinky curly from KCY ( might try mixing them together).

I ordered 1 16 inch bundle and 1 18 inch bundle.
The 16 inch bundle measured at 15 inches, which didn't bother me as much as the 18 inch measuring 15.5 inches.  That's a bit irritating especially because I asked the owner were the 18 inch would fall on me, I wanted my hair to hit a certain length. 

Im keeping  it though cause like I said, it's really pretty and I think for a kinky curly it might be on the lower side of high maintenance. but I wish the owner did a better job of quality control.  Just updating everyone :)
chichichobits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chichichobits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:14am
Any new reviews?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style